DC Collectibles Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad and Man of Steel figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her ankles are supposed to be flesh colored. Her leg pieces are separate plates, and don't even wrap around her whole leg.

So they are...

wonder-woman-batman-v-superman.jpg

I hope HT does a better job of hiding the ankles then.

I actually really liked Lex in BvS, but I'm sort of iffy on the DCC figure of him. What do you guys think?

I actually really liked Lex in BvS, but I'm sort of iffy on the DCC figure of him. What do you guys think?

Me too.

Personally, I would've preferred a figure of him in his lab coat. Or how he looked on the rooftop scene.

EDIT: And I wouldn't have minded this one as much, had they not forgotten to include the logo on his t-shirt.

Nam-Ek looks amazing. I'm all in the MOS line through BBTS. Faora is interesting, she does not appear to have upper leg joints, but have cut joints on the thigh armor strap, and probably an abdominal upper pelvic joint. Supes is disappointing with those weird looking shoulders. Hopefully they release a MOS version.

Mafex BvS line for me though.

yea batman looks good bt its almost too good as in where the **** is the articulation? i dont see any joints lol

They haven't added it yet, but it'll have all the articulation the others have.

Last time Faora didn't have any leg articulation but it's there now.

Theres no way they leave out the pistol and rifle for Knightmare Batman right?

They prob haven't added it yet. Just like armored batman's pics don't have his smoke bomb gernade launcher or his grapple gun.

That Batman figure could be nice if they handle the articulation the right way.

Back