David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Do we even know if Margot Robbie will be in the movie or were her bits just for the trailers too? :slap
Well I heard that one apparently major character,
Spoiler Spoiler:
is only in the film for about 5 minutes.
Spoiler Spoiler:

*not major spoilers here IMO, by the way, but potential spoiler stuff nonetheless*

I'd PM Khev but then I remembered his no spoilers rule.

6WX2nmY.gif

And with that, **** this soundtrack.

Same reaction, what an odd soundtrack, and why not use the original version?

It's like one of those 2000's movie soundtracks :lol

I'd PM Khev but then I remembered his no spoilers rule.

I went ahead and read kara's spoilers. Yeah the trailers really made that particular character seem like he was going to be pretty prominent throughout the film. Obviously the same can be said for Luke in TFA so hopefully SS still delivers. Too bad about cover bands doing the Queen songs though.

I've read DiFabio's spoilers too. I'm already disappointed :lol

But Pturtle warned me when the movie was announced, Ayer at his best is Fury/Training Day, Ayer at his worst is Sabotage/Street Kings.

I already had guessed Joker wouldn't be more than a cameo UNLESS they bolster more scenes with him with those addeds reshoots.
Why no original Queen soundtrack????

I've read DiFabio's spoilers too. I'm already disappointed :lol

But Pturtle warned me when the movie was announced, Ayer at his best is Fury/Training Day, Ayer at his worst is Sabotage/Street Kings.

I see you're throwing shade already man. You on the Feige payroll too, switching sides and ****? I gotta tell ya, the first few months are rough, you're gonna do lots of humiliating things, but afer that, you'll learn to love the Mouse like the rest of us...

I see you're throwing shade already man. You on the Feige payroll too, switching sides and ****? I gotta tell ya, the first few months are rough, you're gonna do lots of humiliating things, but afer that, you'll learn to love the Mouse like the rest of us...

Please Lord Snyder, give me strength to deal with these heathens and not sink into the darkness.

Kidding aside though, I was never completely sold on this movie, a few things here in there but I wasn't feeling it tbh, I was hopping it would surprise me though.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Yup, this movie will be another disappointment. It'll only be watchable if Margo is in every scene. Oh look, my Disney check came in the mail today. Nice.

Please Lord Snyder, give me strength to deal with these heathens and not sink into the darkness.

Ooooh, yer going the double agent route. Tis cool man, I can keep a secret. Hail Feige!

Kidding aside though, I was never completely sold on this movie, a few things here in there but I wasn't feeling it tbh, I was hopping it would surprise me though.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Same goes for me as well. It was obvious it took inspiration from the Nu52 vol, but I was somewhat hopeful that it'd turn out to be a good movie. GotG didn't follow the 2008 vol at all, but it was still an enjoyable and well-made movie that I love, and I hoped that the same would be true for SKWAD.

Either way, I'm not writting it off just yet, I'll wait for it to be released first. Aaaand then I'll rip it a new one cause I've got a paycheck to earn...

Yup, this movie will be another disappointment. It'll only be watchable if Margot is in every scene. Oh look, my Disney check came in the mail today. Nice.

giphy.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ooooh, yer going the double agent route. Tis cool man, I can keep a secret. Hail Feige!

Same goes for me as well. It was obvious it took inspiration from the Nu52 vol, but I was somewhat hopeful that it'd turn out to be a good movie. GotG didn't follow the 2008 vol at all, but it was still an enjoyable and well-made movie that I love, and I hoped that the same would be true for SKWAD.

Either way, I'm not writting it off just yet, I'll wait for it to be released first. Aaaand then I'll rip it a new one cause I've got a paycheck to earn...

giphy.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

LOL :lol

1. Purple Lamborghini [Explicit] by Skrillex & Rick Ross
2. Sucker For Pain (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors) [Explicit] by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons
3.Heathens by twenty one pilots
4. Standing In The Rain (feat. Mark Ronson) [Explicit] by Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys)
5. Gangsta [Explicit] by Kehlani
6. Know Better [Explicit] by Kevin Gates
7. You Don't Own Me (feat. G-Eazy) by Grace
8. Without Me by Eminem
9. Wreak Havoc by Skylar Grey
10. Medieval Warfare by Grimes
11. Bohemian Rhapsody by Panic! At The Disco
12. Slippin' Into Darkness by War
13. Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival
14. I Started a Joke (feat. Becky Hanson) by ConfidentialMX

Earplugs recommended.

2. Sucker For Pain (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors) [Explicit] by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons
4. Standing In The Rain (feat. Mark Ronson) [Explicit] by Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys)
8. Without Me by Eminem

This movie can **** right off!

jk.... but really, that soundtrack is crap. With the exception of CCR

The full soundtrack has been revealed. And there are Reddit rumours that the final trailer or the 'Joker music video' will drop later today:

Guess who's on the album of Suicide Squad?
View attachment 270861

https://www.amazon.com/Suicide-Squad-Album-Explicit/dp/B01H5ZZCLY

8. Without Me by Eminem

O lord they got kevin gates haha. That heathens song is pretty dope tho.

Back