David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Will the second time be to get a better look? ;)

If there's a Harley Quinn and Enchantress sex scene? Absolutely!

I just better not see any race mixing between Deadshot and Harley.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I always liked that joker is only gay for batman and batman only. he just loves that batman is the only thing in this world that understands him.
Captain Obvious says that homosexuality is still sexuality and the affection doesn't have to be sexual.

If they make the Joker gay or bisexual I'm only gonna see this movie TWICE.

Honestly, I'd prefer flamboyant, twink Joker. A sharp dresser with a vibrant color pallette, who's sufficiently well groomed, with a flair for the dramatic.

joker probably f ps to batman. using a dead bat as a sex toy :stake

Pretty sure that guy saying he saw a screening is lying, stuff like this has been going on for years at that site. :lol Just see when he's called out on the fact that there are no test screenings being held for the movie yet, he says he got invited to a super special screening because he sleeps on the couch of some guy in the movie business who worked on the movie. :slap Plus it seems he's lied like this before, judging from other posts. Just another troll who's succeeding in riling up the internet lol. Anybody who says they have "insider" friends and yet is posting secrets openly on a mega popular website is a big red flag.

EDIT: Also, that guy says Joker is in prison, but it seems more like a mental asylum from what we've seen (and in a straitjacket when meeting Harley), and I doubt someone crazy like him would be in an open cell in the general population in either case.

Pretty sure that guy saying he saw a screening is lying, stuff like this has been going on for years at that site. :lol Just see when he's called out on the fact that there are no test screenings being held for the movie yet, he says he got invited to a super special screening because he sleeps on the couch of some guy in the movie business who worked on the movie. :slap Plus it seems he's lied like this before, judging from other posts. Just another troll who's succeeding in riling up the internet lol. Anybody who says they have "insider" friends and yet is posting secrets openly on a mega popular website is a big red flag.

but screenings are real though, are you saying people dont go on screenings?

It took this thread up a notch though so it was worth it! :rock :lol

but screenings are real though, are you saying people dont go on screenings?
No just saying if screenings were being held, we'd hear about it somewhere besides this one poster in that forum (just like when BvS had screenings), and saying you sleep on the couch of a guy in show business who gives you free information and access to special events is one of the most common BS lies I've seen. :lol If I'm wrong I'll eat crow. :)

"Dougie, what's we gon' do? I had a bellyache and he just fell out. I think he hit his head."

"Well, we sure as **** can't keep 'em."

"What 'bout this one?"

"****, woman, there's another one?"

"Well, cousin Darryl always wanted one, and Candy can't have none on account a' the syphillis...but I don't think they'd take two."

"Well, we could leave one at the fire station?"

"Just set 'em in that box with the puppies. I'm sure someone'll take 'im. Now, hand me that Crack pipe, *****!"

that's such a sad story...

giphy.gif

someone online that went to a screening is saying the joker is
Spoiler Spoiler:

and that there are hints that

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I doubt they had a screening so early, but if that's true, I think that's hilarious.

Thats not true. Dc doesn't want to piss off fanboys even more. They know they people hate change, making joker gay will just add rage to the fire or an even bigger fire if BvS sucks.

Come on, you don't think the Joker can be a little gay sometimes? Honestly, they can make him totally gay and most people won't think much of it...imo

They haven't hinted jack diddly ****.

Joker is not gay. Joker is not bisexual.

Yeah, because he's so manly like Clint Eastwood, right? :lol

bo4gSuf.jpg

I always liked that joker is only gay for batman and batman only. he just loves that batman is the only thing in this world that understands him.

He's totally gay for Batman :lol

and crime :monkey3

83WUAaG.jpg

Joker can be anything, he's crazy, he could **** dudes and you will never know why he's doing it, Joker ****ing dudes really makes no difference to the character, even less so since it's in prison, could be all a power display.

Dunno why anyone's surprised.

Back