David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

crows...... you gotta be honest man.

Is what you posted about Joker a legitimate rumor or are you just joking. I wouldn't put anything past DC.......

crows...... you gotta be honest man.

Is what you posted about Joker a legitimate rumor or are you just joking. I wouldn't put anything past DC.......

no i really did see the post on another website. i was laughing but im not making up the rumor (it still might be fake, but not mine )

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm excited for a new Joker.

Hopefully he will live up to the greats that have come before him.

We haven't had a bad Joker yet.

As long as he's sadistic i'll be happy.

Not worried about Leto's acting.

:hi5:

no i really did see the post on another website. i was laughing but im not making up the rumor (it still might be fake, but not mine )

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats not true. Dc doesn't want to piss off fanboys even more. They know they people hate change, making joker gay will just add rage to the fire or an even bigger fire if BvS sucks.

This movie is going to ruin Joker. I have 0.0% faith in this now. Literally none. It is all ****.

Thats not true. Dc doesn't want to piss off fanboys even more. They know they people hate change, making joker gay will just add rage to the fire or an even bigger fire if BvS sucks.

the person went to a screening. they also answered other things about the plot that seem real. :dunno

pandering to the sjw crowd is whats in, they already did it with lady ghostbusters, no different here. :dunno

Any fan knows Joker has had a hard on for Batman years so it's not big a deal to me. I don't know if it'd be pandering because DC's been hinting at this for decades.

Marvel comics on the other hand...

Any fan knows Joker has had a hard on for Batman years so it's not big a deal to me. I don't know if it'd be pandering because DC's been hinting at this for decades.

Marvel comics on the other hand...

They haven't hinted jack diddly ****.

Joker is not gay. Joker is not bisexual.

the person went to a screening. they also answered other things about the plot that seem real. :dunno

pandering to the sjw crowd is whats in, they already did it with lady ghostbusters, no different here. :dunno

Who cares. Alot of people who saw "early screenings" have said many things that fall in line with what the movie is about, happens all the time. But if your so sure this person is true then link me.

Who cares. Alot of people who saw "early screenings" have said many things that fall in line with what the movie is about, happens all the time. But if your so sure this person is true then link me.

I will link you but only if you PM something sexy (preferably Harley quinn related) (preferably nude) :monkey3

They haven't hinted jack diddly ****.

Joker is not gay. Joker is not bisexual.

well the only time It was kind of Hinted at was in the Dark Knight returns but that's the only time

I never got that impression.

he had a feminine quality to him in that, even the cartoon had it. he was definitely bi in that one ( but not in any other one)

I think The first batman movie had a little bit of it with the joker in the way he danced and the way he talked to his goons.

I will link you but only if you PM something sexy (preferably Harley quinn related) (preferably nude) :monkey3

OOOOOoOO you slyyyyy dog. I will most defiantly. Def gotta find somthing good.

Back