David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Sausage Party is getting some dang good reviews though. It's currently sitting at an 84% Certified Fresh on RT...

Sausage Party is getting some dang good reviews though. It's currently sitting at an 84% Certified Fresh on RT...

Rotten Tomatoes' Sausage Party review is obviously biased.

It is a movie about groceries, after all. :monkey3

By that theory everyone should be rushing to see it.

It's not a theory though, it's a fact. It's real, it's not a hypothesis. SP has an 84% on RT. I didn't make any comments on its quality, I merely stated that reception has been, so far, favourable. So, nope, no theories or implications here, just cold, hard, facts...

tumblr_m6g1a8961r1rxc156o1_500.gif

Rotten Tomatoes' Sausage Party review is obviously biased.

It is a movie about groceries, after all. :monkey3

Damn Disn-Oh, wait...Uh, well, uh... Rogen got them all high! Yeah, that's it. All early screenings had like, some futuristic MJ bomb or somethin', and all the critics got like, super high and ****.

It's not a theory though, it's a fact. It's real, it's not a hypothesis. SP has an 84% on RT. I didn't make any comments on its quality, I merely stated that reception has been, so far, favourable. So, nope, no theories or implications here, just cold, hard, facts...

tumblr_m6g1a8961r1rxc156o1_500.gif

That's where the grey area of critics scored is highlighted.

There's not another movie about talking food to compare it to and whilst it might be an enjoyable watch is it really going to be a must buy for the blu-ray collection?

That's where the grey area of critics scored is highlighted.

There's not another movie about talking food to compare it to and whilst it might be an enjoyable watch is it really going to be a must buy for the blu-ray collection?

Eh, dunno, I came across IGN's review this morning and then checked RT, and was surprised at the score. There's not much more to it. I never watched a Rogen film in theatres, and I don't think I'll start now. Maybe a rental or something, but I'm not a fan of his humor. "This is the End" was kinda good though. I preferred Peg's "World's End" to be fair.

I am willing to give Jared another shot he didnt have much to work with in this movie

I agree. What Nolan and Ledger combined did with Joker was absolutely inspired, but I'm willing to give Leto a chance.

:rotfl :goodpost:

Sad thing is I actually have a life beyond SW

I didn't post that to you dummy! That was for Star Wars boy, aka Cixx.

If that was you in that gif, you wouldn't be fondling a droid in clothes and Vader mask I don't think. It'd probably be your Rey dollie and no clothes. :lol

THICC

Fatty Harley is my fetish. Imagine Margot Robbie with 300 pounds added to her, crushing you as she shifts her weight from her belly to her hips to straddle you. Hnnnnnggggg.

Back