Damtoys–Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thank goodness it's happening. Say what you want about the film, that outfit and design is primo.

I'm concerned though - the announcement says authorized regions are in Asia; this might be region restricted...

they seem to do that at the beginning of their releases for licensed stuff. Like the Warcraft statues went up for PO in Asia months before they did over here. They're amazing 1/4 scale T2 Terminator statue has been revealed for about 5 months and still hasn't gone up for PO in the US. Speculation on my part but could be Asia gets first dibs or something like that but I really don't know.
Is the region restriction likely to prevent BBTS from fulfilling the orders they've taken, or is the restriction already gone for Edward?

Is the region restriction likely to prevent BBTS from fulfilling the orders they've taken, or is the restriction already gone for Edward?

Edward was anever solicited with a region lock. So that means he should be safe to release globally. Unless something has changed, of course. But in the event of that, DAM would have produced a worldwide allotment and then had it restricted for Asian markets only - they'd have so many you'd just have to import through a retailer like KGH or OSK.

Unless they fix that headsculpt I’d say he’ll be quite easy to pick up :D

TNS Figures said this will released 10 days from now!

Holy moly!

I've got Vader, Emperor, two Royal Guards, Big Daddy, and now THIS all releasing in the next few weeks. Back when I pre-ordered all this, I never imagined they'd all release at the same time.

Time to start robbing banks.

In anticipation of Edward i managed to snag a bib hot toys ezio for under 250$. As expected for a figure thats nearly a decade old there's some wear and tear, especially on the pleather shoulder pad, plus he's missing one hidden blade, but all in all not bad. Now im looking forward to having the two of them together on my shelf.

In anticipation of Edward i managed to snag a bib hot toys ezio for under 250$. As expected for a figure thats nearly a decade old there's some wear and tear, especially on the pleather shoulder pad, plus he's missing one hidden blade, but all in all not bad. Now im looking forward to having the two of them together on my shelf.

Damtoys previewed their own Ezio who I assume will be put up once Edward ships.

For real? I can't find any images of that anywhere.

Hmmm apologies good sir, I can’t find anything on the Googlez. I thought they previewed at a convention but I could only find shots of Altair, Edward and the movie figure.

Hmmm apologies good sir, I can’t find anything on the Googlez. I thought they previewed at a convention but I could only find shots of Altair, Edward and the movie figure.

Maybe you were thinking of the announcement image?

1012708.jpg

An Ezio from Damtoys would be great, but at this point im just waiting to see if they're going to continue the line after the three they've announced.

Packaged shots:

144450xkkhbtwkhzsigfkf.jpg

144451micjejfrpittcz87.jpg

144452rxjst42ssu2bud31.jpg

144453tzhcu2q8zdhb52wi.jpg

144454lq0ebo6tndt9n6e6.jpg

Blue is less garish looking here but it's still a lot closer to the CGI trailers then the in-game model.
The folds on the boots are on the inside again, but since the boots are a two piece design you should be able to just pop the feet off and switch the shins around to make it more accurate.

Wow cool packaging! I guess they didn't fix those blue colors, and from the look of it the head sculpt is still the same. Time to revisit my sculpt then :)

This will be my first figure from Damtoys, definitely was a long wait from initial p.o. to release. Also have the other two AC dudes on order with amiami. Like the franchise and they seem to be good quality with all their other license products. Military figures look top notch.

Back