DAMTOYS 1/6 Ubisoft classic game "Assassin's Creed" - Altaïr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I moved away from collecting 1/4 statues to now collecting 1/6 figures simply due to space/size issues. I love the Creed series and am already set in picking up Kenway. After reading the beak was fixed on Altair I will probably be in for that one as well. I am REALLY hoping they Kassandra from Odyssey. Probably one of my favorite of the series.

Surprised no one has posted pictures of the corrected hood.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Re: DAMTOYS 1/6 Ubisoft classic game "Assassin's Creed" - Altaïr

Playing the China Chronicles installment since it's free for CNY. I'd 100% be down for a Shao Jun figure. Very cool design, Asian character (has to help sales overseas, especially since the license seems to be largely exclusive there), and lots of cool accessory options.

Surprised no one has posted pictures of the corrected hood.

Shout out to OSO. Received mine from them last week and it does indeed have the corrected hood. Haven't had the time to take pics but someone on fb also received theirs from OSO and shared these pics.

"Recent haul. Another addition to my 1/6 video game characters. With updated beaked hood. For you NYers. Hit up One Sixth Outfitters for your local 1/6ths needs. Great customer service."
unname2.jpg
unname3.jpg
unname1.jpg

I don't have mine yet, but from what I've seen, proper futzing makes or breaks this hood. I suspect the "corrected" hood above would look solid with a little futzing. That said, I'm now much less concerned with which version I receive.

Anybody know how to remove the belt on this?

Got my replcement body from Kit today, such a minor fix but it makes all the difference, really enjoying him now

I suck at posing but I love this guy! I've played every Assassins Creed ever made and I'm happy to finally have the best representation of the man that started the series!

unnamed.jpg
unnamed2.jpg
unnamed3.jpg

Also a question, how is the long sword supposed to fit on the figure? Does it slide into the thing on his hip or is it supposed to clip on to him? The top picture I have to sword clipped on, and the bottom picture I just put the scabbard in the loop thing and as you can see the sword is coming out lol. So which is the correct way?

I suck at posing but I love this guy! I've played every Assassins Creed ever made and I'm happy to finally have the best representation of the man that started the series!

View attachment 447584
View attachment 447585
View attachment 447586

Also a question, how is the long sword supposed to fit on the figure? Does it slide into the thing on his hip or is it supposed to clip on to him? The top picture I have to sword clipped on, and the bottom picture I just put the scabbard in the loop thing and as you can see the sword is coming out lol. So which is the correct way?
The loop on his left hip actually has two top straps; if you pinch it, they should seperate. Clip the sword to the inner strap.

The loop on his left hip actually has two top straps; if you pinch it, they should seperate. Clip the sword to the inner strap.

Thank you so much! I didn’t even notice that until I read your reply. I guess it’s time to take more pictures now :)

Pretty happy with this figure. Love the posing options.

My Instagram is @thedevilsrobot if you care about that sort of thing.
ca595af99559ee75faef370002d08abc.jpg

I'm looking for this figure, is anyone selling or have a lead on one for a decent price in the US. Would prefer to not deal with eBay sellers from China and don't want to pay $350 from BlackOps.

Back