DAMTOYS 1/6 Ubisoft classic game "Assassin's Creed" - Altaïr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's dam toys...tbh they are always good quality.
I know their bat's have been metal in the past, so im not too sure if their blades would be metal or not

When ordering from KGHobby, are there any possible issues when selecting Airmail to ship to the US? or should I just stick to EMS?

Are these not up on Kghobby anymore? I couldn't seem to find them.

OSK cut off their pre-orders on the 25th of last month, so I assume other retailers have similar pre-order fulfillment dates.

damn...I knew I should have preordered them. hopefully they get enough to where I can pick them up with they release

Damn. I didn't realize there was a "cut-off" date for these.

Wow. Well hopefully since I ordered from One Sixth Outfitters and they haven't gotten theirs in yet, that means they're getting the second batch of these. The hood is really the only drawback to me.

Wow. Well hopefully since I ordered from One Sixth Outfitters and they haven't gotten theirs in yet, that means they're getting the second batch of these. The hood is really the only drawback to me.

I was thinking the same thing. This is the first time ever I have hoped for a delay. It is great that they are trying to fix the issue, but that really screws over preorder customers. I wonder if there is a way they could send out revised hoods to those that preordered.

Back