DAMTOYS 1/6 Ubisoft classic game "Assassin's Creed" - Altaïr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got mine as well, the ''beak'' on the hood is also wrong. That's a shame.
Otherwise, a pretty sweet figure. Unboxing and review for the interested:

Patience and a futzing tool does wonders for the hood. All in all a very good release. Bring on Aguilar and Connor!
720a5a7c8139118be97a658454624bcf.jpg

It's a nice looking figure but I just can't get past the lack of a proper peak on the hood. Nitpicky perhaps, but without that it just doesn't feel quite Altair enough for me.

It's a nice looking figure but I just can't get past the lack of a proper peak on the hood. Nitpicky perhaps, but without that it just doesn't feel quite Altair enough for me.

It is an issue for sure, i think they could have easilly done a plastic piece sewn in like a c clamp around the hoods wire

Great pictures, everybody. Very jealous. Can't wait for mine. You have all erased any doubts or worries I had with this one.

Got an email from One Sixth Outfitters that my figure shipped and that it DOES have a corrected hood that matches what was in the game more accurately. So, that's exciting. I guess there is a second batch of these with updated hoods.

Got an email from One Sixth Outfitters that my figure shipped and that it DOES have a corrected hood that matches what was in the game more accurately. So, that's exciting. I guess there is a second batch of these with updated hoods.

I got the same email. I am interested to see if it is actually improved. I will try to post some pics after it arrives.

Dam toys should be sending out replacement hoods to everyone who poed a v1, im gunna email osk and see if theyd kick up a stink about it

Was Connor even formally announced? I know there's a prototype, but I haven't seen anything else on him since. I do hope that does come to fruition though.

That is great news! I should have mine on Friday. Can you post a pic of the new hood?

I really hope DamToys is able to offer a revised hood for people that received the first version.

I'm considering ordering this figure, but I have no idea whether I would receive the corrected hood or not, which is really discouraging me from commiting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I'm considering ordering this figure, but I have no idea whether I would receive the corrected hood or not, which is really discouraging me from commiting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Yep, I want a second one and want the corrected hood, no sellers are specifying what version they have and its a pain to email them all to ask... this is why Dam should be offering replacement hoods

Kit is helping with Replacement, other dealers should do the same

Could you please do following steps as requested by damtoys:

1) Please provide us your order number <- This is request by us
2) Please send us one picture of the hood for verification, once confirmed
it's incorrect hood then -3)
3) Please remove all other accessories on the figure body and return us the
body+outfit together, this is requested by damtoys, they won't just send
replacement but ask to have the whole body returned so they can fix it. And
of course return shipping cost on us, please send us the payment slip once
you sent the figure and we shall paypal you the costs

We need to do it quick as it would take sometimes to return something from
overseas