DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on these guys?

i dunno its not looking good though. Its 2 years since we initially seen the prototypes of these and we haven't seen or heard diddly squat since. Supposed to be a q2 2016 release according to bbts but i have my doubts they'll ever be released.

i dunno its not looking good though. Its 2 years since we initially seen the prototypes of these and we haven't seen or heard diddly squat since. Supposed to be a q2 2016 release according to bbts but i have my doubts they'll ever be released.

Yeah it seems to be looking that way, shame because they looked really good.

Scheduled release window hasn't even passed yet guys.

I'm not saying this is 100% being released, but I can't remember the last time a 1/6 figure was cancelled after going up for pre order at so many online stores.

Re: Damtoys x Blitzway 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER - Andrew Scott & Luc Deveraux

any one know when these might be released?

any one know when these might be released?

I asked DAMTOYS on their Facebook page yesterday and got this reply:
Hi Metatron, sorry for the waiting. The shipping plan is for Q2 2016 but we still need the factory to confirm the released date, we will have it update once it ready to ship...

So it looks like they're still coming this year atleast...

https://www.facebook.com/damtoys/posts/828851273914487

We will start shipping Damtoys x Blitzway 1/6th Universal Soldier - Andrew Scott/GR13 (DMS001) & Luc Deveraux/GR44 (DMS002) very soon! Thanks everyone's support for them!

JsqmVB4.jpg

They even come with stands, lol i guess i wasted the money way back when i bought my own stands for them in anticipation. :slap
Darn i have these hot toys figures to get now and dont know when i will have extra funds set aside.

I asked DAMTOYS on their Facebook page yesterday and got this reply:
Hi Metatron, sorry for the waiting. The shipping plan is for Q2 2016 but we still need the factory to confirm the released date, we will have it update once it ready to ship...

So it looks like they're still coming this year atleast...

Thanks , saw that they are shipping soon. Im excited for the figures I think they look really cool

Does DAMtoys release theyre figures worldwide at the same time or certain areas first?. Im a Hot toys guy so Im used to waiting here in the US.

Does DAMtoys release theyre figures worldwide at the same time or certain areas first?. Im a Hot toys guy so Im used to waiting here in the US.

No idea mate, I'm in the same boat as you. Only bought hot toys so far, I do have the Threezero movie turtles ordered from a local (uk) dealer but still haven't got the first two that were released ages ago.. Hopefully these don't take to long to arrive..

Got an email from collectables kitbash this morning invoicing me for payment for these figures, it says they've shipped from china an should arrive in 7/14 days...

Back