DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an email from collectables kitbash this morning invoicing me for payment for these figures, it says they've shipped from china an should arrive in 7/14 days...

Nice, congrats. I order form BBTS so not sure when I will get mine. Looking forward to pics.

The figures have been released in China/Hong Kong and making their way to 1:6 vendors there or some 1:6 vendors there may have already received them and selling them.

They're likely on their way to the US by boat so it'll be later this month before they reach the US ports and customs. It'll probably be end of June or sometime in July for US collectors.

The figures have been released in China/Hong Kong and making their way to 1:6 vendors there or some 1:6 vendors there may have already received them and selling them.

They're likely on their way to the US by boat so it'll be later this month before they reach the US ports and customs. It'll probably be end of June or sometime in July for US collectors.

Cool thanks for the info

Just went ahead and bought myself Andrew Scott off ebay for 250. Want to have this early. I dont have enough right now for Luc though, will have to wait till next month for him. Maybe by then i can save a little money buying domestic.

p3A0qJR.jpg

UOHgL4K.jpg

jTXQyuA.jpg

CVN9clE.jpg

caKJHem.jpg

chkxJtA.jpg

xS0q5m1.jpg

ylyhcFQ.jpg

LfSAduD.jpg

SrWMk2P.jpg

5FKC8MI.jpg

3BX58UY.jpg

cCl5P7O.jpg

aGRErYZ.jpg

UTgeRT1.jpg

FBMsNFo.jpg

8nWKdnW.jpg

8DrvqaD.jpg

Brilliant. Still can't really convince myself to get Dolph, but my JCVD is already paid for, & I'm pleased with the way it looks in those pics. I want to stock up on a couple extra sculpts, & keep them in storage. Might come in handy for some customs later. Looks mint.

Thanks for posting those pics.

DamToys/Blitzway need more movie licenses. JCVD is brilliant, & Dolph, although not as good, isn't bad either.

Nice pics. Had me thinking about getting Dolph.

The body looks to skinny and weird... does the sculpt fit hot toys bodys?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

This just makes the wait harder, my scott is on his way from hong kong but still. As to the dolph comments, i don't get it! I think the dolph sculpt is really good, the jcvd sculpt is the one that looks off to me.

Jcvd sculpt is not perfect but it is the best out there at this moment for sure!... I like to make a wrong bet figure with that sculpt :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

JCVD came out pretty damn great and I can't wait to get my call to pick him up soon.

Dolph looks good too, but not a must have, and I already have too much on my plate to pick him up at retail.

The body looks really flexible which is a huge plus, since I couldn't even do the splits with my Enterbay due to the restrictive pants.

Back