DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Damtoys x Blitzway 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER - Andrew Scott & Luc Deveraux

I like the designs and the opening hostage rescue scene, but the rest of the movie is pretty typical 90s Van Damme stuff.

I'd like a Frank Dux Van Damme from Bloodsport.

I would love for DAM to do Beihn and Sheen from Navy SEALs. I think you could probably do a bloodsport bash with this Van Damme head, looks about right.

The JCVD sculpt is nice, but the Lundgren sculpt .....

12244650_723351207797828_6873031743485156144_o.jpg

12238383_723349097798039_2463626107068749591_o.jpg

Yeah dam does good figures for the price. Yeah initially i was excited for the van damme figure and the lundgren figure i was going to get as the companion piece. Now the lundgren figure looks superior and i am getting the van damme figure as the companion. :yess: :lol

Not mention the price enterbay's stuff goes for. Yeah this is one of my #1 van damme movies as a kid and a grail figure. Its so awesome someone did these.

Just saw these for the first time yesterday and wow am I impressed.. I would get the JCVD for sure, hopefully they are cheaper than $200

There's no bonus for getting the twin pack right? I decided to only pre order JCVD. I want Lundgren, but I feel I'm not going to be satisfied enough with him, looking at the sculpt.

Yeah i went that route, was considering monkey depot but didn't cave in. Were lucky blitzway collaborated with dam on this, that's why the sculpts are so good.

Back