DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving all the pics.

Initially I wanted this set and then I didn't, and now with the in-hand pics coming in I think I might be getting the itch to pick them up. :slap

This just makes the wait harder, my scott is on his way from hong kong but still. As to the dolph comments, i don't get it! I think the dolph sculpt is really good, the jcvd sculpt is the one that looks off to me.
Did you only get Dolph?

Paid my set off a couple of days ago, should be a bumper haul in the next couple of weeks with these, the four Threezero turtles and hot toys batman returns set...:yess:

Thanks for posting that video. Prototype to actual product looks well executed.

Did you only get Dolph?

For now, i didn't have enough on short notice to get both at once. I chose to get scott 1st just out of preference to both the figure and the film. Dolph was a funny badguy in that movie. I only wish i could make and alternate version with the necklace of ears :lol

I picked up JCVD, should have it tomorrow or the next day. Will definitely post pics. Loved Universal Soldier. Probably my second favorite Van Damme movie next to Bloodsport.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For now, i didn't have enough on short notice to get both at once. I chose to get scott 1st just out of preference to both the figure and the film. Dolph was a funny badguy in that movie. I only wish i could make and alternate version with the necklace of ears :lol

S7gG9Bf.jpg

Understandable.

You can use Daryl's ear necklace for a custom :lol

s-l1600.jpg

Edit: Doh. Brakus already posted it :lol

C'mon for the price these things are going for and how well they turned out in mp i won't complain. These are grail figures to me as i am a huge fan of jcvd, lundgren and the film as well. I'm sure many people will do mods to these and make them even better somehow.

of course! body swap is not too expensive today. painted headsculpt alone might cost half of full figure's price on ebay today. and the figure itself is unique, i haven't seen any custom matching it.
it doesn't change the fact of a body mistake though.
may be they simply used some standart bodies.

Last edited:
Back