DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lundgren's got a prominent jaw but it may be a bit too prominent on the figure...

universal-soldier-1992-8288-1671728258.jpg

tumblr_nxnsbo4zQu1uqx64ro1_500.jpg

Yeah man, I think so too. If you took a little off the figure's lower left jaw, it would improve the look I think. I don't mind though, this was a day one preorder for me. Definite Grail pieces. The opening hostage rescue, the uniform designs and weaponry, their mobile base, all such cool designs. A lot cooler than the movie LOL.

Gotta love the so 90s hairstyle of Dolph in that picture. Dry hair's for squids.

Yeah man, I think so too. If you took a little off the figure's lower left jaw, it would improve the look I think. I don't mind though, this was a day one preorder for me. Definite Grail pieces. The opening hostage rescue, the uniform designs and weaponry, their mobile base, all such cool designs. A lot cooler than the movie LOL.

Gotta love the so 90s hairstyle of Dolph in that picture. Dry hair's for squids.

Yep, the lower half of his face should probably be a little bit thinner. But I liked how these turned out and I'm looking forward to more pics.

I see the scalping has already begun. $285 with shipping included on ebay versus $199 at BBTS.

I see the scalping has already begun. $285 with shipping included on ebay versus $199 at BBTS.
i see 240 on ebay.
and i just checked: 199*2+61.24=459.24 for me from BBTS versus 240*2=480 from ebay.
only $21 for a reseller.

Have to admit I'm tempted by JCVD. Little worried by the exposed shoulder joint and thin forearms in this pic, though [emoji15]
74afe4761cbd939a127b1abcbf482415.jpg

and nobody saw that on Lundgren figure where it is a lot more obvious and arms even grow separately from the body, like insect legs?

1.jpg

universal-soldier-1992-8288-1671728258.jpg

universal-soldier.jpg

i wonder - why didn't they make plastic armor instead of fabrick-covered? :(

Well i'm sure people will do body swaps and modding to these figures when they come out. I dont know about myself but its possible i might do it too.

Maybe we'll see some JCVD sculpt mods, turning him into Frank Dux, Kurt Sloane or .....

Guile .....

Back