CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently the pilot has leaked online and it sounds like there are a ton of Easter Eggs and tease of a major comic storyline being integrated to the show at the end of it.

saw the pilot and its crazy good, soo many hints to the future of this series, including villains and also a glance of the future of the show. i wont say more so i wont spoil it for anyone but if you like arrow the tune in for this one, its even better and im not hyping it, theres flaws in it but its got more high points to it, way more and the story is perfect

saw the pilot and its crazy good, soo many hints to the future of this series, including villains and also a glance of the future of the show. i wont say more so i wont spoil it for anyone but if you like arrow the tune in for this one, its even better and im not hyping it, theres flaws in it but its got more high points to it, way more and the story is perfect

I just finished watching and I loved it as well! So many Easter eggs to geek out on! It was great seeing John Wesley Shipp again. I loved the relatively optimistic and lighter tone compared to Arrow. And the end scene made me geek out at the prospect of seeing it happen!

Just an awesome pilot! I can't wait until fall! :yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished watching and I loved it as well! So many Easter eggs to geek out on! It was great seeing John Wesley Shipp again. I loved the relatively optimistic and lighter tone compared to Arrow. And the end scene made me geek out at the prospect of seeing it happen!

Just an awesome pilot! I can't wait until fall! :yes

yeah the end scene was like holy crap , they are actually going there.. cant wait.. its a big comic thing to to try and do so im curious if they pull it off

yeah the end scene was like holy crap , they are actually going there.. cant wait.. its a big comic thing to to try and do so im curious if they pull it off

Yep, I'm really excited at how the writers will be able to build to it. Also, if you look closer at the end scene, you can see a huge Easter egg regarding a certain main DC character! Hopefully the positive buzz for the leaked pilot continues to build and doesn't wayne towards the official release in the fall.

Definitely an odd start. Considering the sign on the cage at ground zero, there's one of the great Flash villains to look forward to, but with the ending...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I probably missed some other clues, maybe I'll re watch it tomorrow.

Definitely an odd start. Considering the sign on the cage at ground zero, there's one of the great Flash villains to look forward to, but with the ending...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I probably missed some other clues, maybe I'll re watch it tomorrow.

spoilers only post , so if you want some show info , read on

Spoiler Spoiler:

spoilers only post , so if you want some show info , read on

Spoiler Spoiler:

Plus the runway track alludes to
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

how can i forget that easter egg during the lets call it road runner moment

So, is this like a "shaky" leaked pilot, or the same quality as what we'll see in October?

It looks normal 'tv' quality.
Better than the Wonder Woman pilot quality I have, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I was thinking he's there to throw us off, plus, technically his name is Eddie, not Eobard, but back when I heard that casting I thought it was just a minor TV change, but your idea seems like it could be very likely.

Looks like Iron Man 3's (and Die Hard 2's, and Shawshank's, and Bill and Ted's, and Tales from the Crypt's, and other stuff's) William Sadler has joined The Flash as Simon Stagg, which, for hardcore DC fans, should be a pretty familiar name.

He posted this on Twitter:

BsUp4bfCQAAcrnL.jpg

New updates:

Prison Break's Wentworth Miller has signed on to appear in the series fourth episode as Leonard Snart—aka Captain Cold—one of the most feared villains in the Flash universe.

Adding to the casting news, Robbie Amell (cousin of Arrow's Stephen, and star of canceled The Tomorrow People) will play Caitlin Snow's (Danielle Panabaker) fiancé, Ronnie Raymond. And as a special nod to all Allen fans, John Wesley Shipp, who played The Flash in an earlier adaptation, is back in a recurring role as Barry's dad.

And as for all you diehard comic book lovers out here, DC Comics creative chief Geoff Johns promised that The Flash will stay true to its fast-paced roots. "We incorporated everything from the mythology into it, and added a backstory. It's probably the most faithful DC Comics adaptation ever," he said. "We were so intent on making sure this was true to the character."

Even though The Flash's problems in Central City will mainly be separate from the crime-riddled Starling City in Arrow, the network has already planned a special two-hour crossover event later this fall. "Episodes 8 of both shows, Arrow and Flash, are going to be a two-hour crossover event," Kreisberg said to TVGuide following the panel. "[Also], in Episode 4, Felicity [Emily Bett Rickards] is going to come to The Flash."

As for The Flash's iconic suit? Producers explained the suit will continue to change and evolve over the episodes thanks to innovations by Allen’s support team at Star Labs.

Back