Custom MARION RAVENWOOD Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re-engineered the NECKLACE for the Ra headpiece. Just felt the beads were too big against the figure...and added the "coin"...

OLD necklace....................NEW improved necklace....

OldNEWNecklace.jpg

Here's how it sits on her... (compared to the old way on the right)

NewNecklace1.jpg
NECKLACE3.jpg

NOTE: that's the belt I'm using too. Good one. Has little western stitching on it which gives it some flair. Gotta cut some length is all.

She's looking great WG. :clap I'm going with the same medallion and boots but I'm going to try this belt:
belt.jpg

She's looking great WG. :clap I'm going with the same medallion and boots but I'm going to try this belt:

Thanks!

And THAT's the belt I got! Playhouse Seal Team, right? with western stitching. Good belt.

She actually has an oval style buckle so I may swap this buckle out for another belt I have coming for McClane and give this buckle to McClane. It's a square buckle (like the Joker/Dent belts) not oval so it's still a little off but it may work.

sweet. I have an oval somewhere in the parts bin no doubt, but I may just go with the D or mod it depending on how it looks in hand.

I think Greggo said his contact Deniz was working on a Marion dress. So far though, no one has "promised" a white dress.

But if you go the Bar route, Spenser is putting together a complete outfit to compliment his sculpt.

Otherwise, keep your eyes posted here for tips on the items you need to build your own. I'm hoping this project will work similarly to the success we had with Sallah...even though the project has split into several threads and camps it seems.

I think Greggo said his contact Deniz was working on a Marion dress. So far though, no one has "promised" a white dress.

White dress will be ready within next week. Promise. :)

2 versions are being worked on. Complete dress and ripped dress around the bottom.

Ok... what are we all using for snakes and for her torch?? (Well of Souls)

Any suggestions?! ;)

White dress will be ready within next week. Promise. :)

2 versions are being worked on. Complete dress and ripped dress around the bottom.

Bush_O_RLY.jpg

I'm definatley in for a white dress, should have paid more attention to this thread.

News should be coming soon, I feel it.

I'm set with pants, shoes, belt, body, Ra + necklace... just need sculpt, camisole and shirt.

Are there Whiskey bottles out there in 1/6?

Deniz is going to have pictures of the dress soon, so i've been told. Super excited! :)

I just need to find some snakes and a torch for her. Anybody have any suggestions?

Back