Custom MARION RAVENWOOD Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here she is so far, I still need to mold the braid and clean up and smooth out the head to make a finale mold.

ka99543.jpg

"Always knew one day you'd come walking back through my door."

Impressive sculpt!

I got the 4 inch Indy toy one, that is a tad large scalewise, but looks great repainted with some gold leaf paint. Can't remember which specific toy it was, but it came in a box. It was in with the CS series of figs.

Les is right. It's almost 1:6 scale. Those KOTCS Indy figures can be found pretty cheap on eBay, or some toy websites. I'll have to see which one comes with the headpiece to the staff of Ra. I'd like to get one too!

Hi Spenser! Your custom Marion looks GREAT! I definitely want one! I am a HUGE Indy fan, and want to add Marion to my Indy Sideshow 1:6 scale collection. Who knows when...or even IF Sideshow is making her!? :dunno

So when does this Marion Ravenwood head sculpt go on sale Steven/Spenser?

I'm in early talks with a 1:6 scale clothing maker to come up with the Raven shirt and scarf as well as the Well of Souls white dress. We'll see what comes of it.

Any update on the bar shirt? Timeline? Price? Etc.?

Not trying to be pushy, just curious! :monkey3

The fabric for the shirt is being printed now and some other accessories are being finalized. The final molds for the head will be done tomorrow.

Great news Steven! I'm looking forward to adding Marion to my Indy collection soon. :yess:

(I still need to order that Tom Welling as Clark Kent head sculpt from you soon too.)

So will Marion be your standard $35.00 price for buyers inside the U.S.A.?

Very interested in the clothing work being done on any versions right now. But as far as sculpt goes, I'm leaning more towards the other one. No offense meant, just preference. Still psyched all of you are working so hard on this. Nice to see Indy fans making Marion a part of their collections!

I'm LOVING all the custom Indy love that's happening right now! :gun

I've gone and gotten a little drunk on it, actually. I've got a Sallah, Marcus, Dietrich, Maproom Indy and now Bar Marion all in various stages of planning/construction! And now it looks like, if the dress becomes available, a Well of the Souls Marion as well!

:clap:clap:clap

What a great time to be an Indy fan!

Now what do you guys say ... Who's up for a Capt. Katanga?! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If you're planning to do both Marions -- Bar and Well of Souls -- then having two different sculpts certainly is a bonus to make them different.

Amazing that up until a couple weeks ago there was no Marion sculpt to be had... now...

Eager to see what Spenser has for tomorrow. :clap

Well, count me in for both Marion sculpts Steven. I'd definitely be interested in a "Well Of Souls" Marion with her hair down. Along with the bar Marion with her hair pinned up on the sculpt. :clap

Got started on my Marion build. Got an Eva body (crap plastic but good height and shape)... got one of those Medicom Ra headpieces and parts at Michaels to make her unique necklace... and got a pair of Medi-Indy boots (the small size should work). Just need the shirt, camisole and scarf! And the sculpt of course.

Guys
I know that this is off topic, but my brother has spoken with Deniz at d-artstudios.com, who have made the Map Room Indy robes set and New Sallah robes set, about the possibility of developing a white dress for the Marion Well of the Souls figure. They can do it no problem.
Obviously no one wants to steal anyone's thunder, or step on any toes if they are working on a dress, but would you guys be interested?
Cheers
Greggo

^ I'm def. interested. Do you have any pics of anything they've done before??

Guys
I know that this is off topic, but my brother has spoken with Deniz at d-artstudios.com, who have made the Map Room Indy robes set and New Sallah robes set, about the possibility of developing a white dress for the Marion Well of the Souls figure. They can do it no problem.
Obviously no one wants to steal anyone's thunder, or step on any toes if they are working on a dress, but would you guys be interested?
Cheers
Greggo

I've got sithlordmacgyver looking into making the Well of Souls dress and the Raven bar shirt and scarf. It's good to have a few people finally working on these projects. Here's a link to some of the great custom outfits he has on his site.
https://smcgcustoms.com/default.aspx

I think we need to decide on a body for Marion so all the outfit/accessories would work.

I think the two best options are Triad Eva or Hot Toys female. I think I might prefer Triad Eva since the bust is smaller and she's cheaper.

Any thoughts??

Back