Custom MARION RAVENWOOD Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I would post some pics of my in-progress Well of Souls Marion. I made the dress a few months ago and got the Sarah Connor body today.

Marionsdress.jpg

DSCN8442.jpg

DSCN8442.jpg

DSCN8437.jpg

I thought I would post some pics of my in-progress Well of Souls Marion. I made the dress a few months ago and got the Sarah Connor body today.

Marionsdress.jpg

DSCN8442.jpg

DSCN8437.jpg

Whoa! :horror

That's fantastic! :clap:clap:clap

If you decide to make a few more, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one interested! (I'll definitely be in line!)

That looks great on the Sarah Connor body, too. What are you planning to do about her feet?

Awesome work, Indiana!

Last edited:
stunning dress! would love more info on how you made it. where did you get the sarah connor body from? im struggling to find a loose one, this is the marion im after so take note sideshow!

That's a stunning dress!

Going back to the Bar Marion; if her boots are likely the same as Indy's, Medicom's boots are smaller than Sideshow's so they could be an option?

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread- really interested in the custom shirt.

I'm just about finished with the head. I'll post pictures in the next day or so.

Here she is so far, I still need to mold the braid and clean up and smooth out the head to make a finale mold.

ka99543.jpg

Just to let everyone know, Im currently going to start work on the money and cigar box for 1:6 scale let me know if any one else is looking at this or if your interested?

Fanatastic portrait of Marion. How's everyone doing compiling a list of pieces to kitbash the outfit ? Which body would you guys recommend ?

Back