Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As luck would have it, my Action Wear Factory suit arrived today. I can't get any decent pics due to the lamp I use for my ghetto light box having an encounter with the Joker (aka my 3 year old), but I am very pleased with the suit. It fits great on the regular TT I have him on - and the best part is the back collar of the suit jacket lies flat against the back of his neck/shoulders. For $35 you really can't beat it.

Her is my Bruce, Kai head sculpt and Traid Suit on a Narrow TT

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone here got pictures of a Medicom Wayne that's been repainted?

Ok, here's some ghetto photos of my Wayne bash with suit (lamp I used for my light box is kaput). This is the suit from https://www.actionwearfactory.com (onlinestorehk on eBay). I got it after about a week and half after ordering. The shirt closes with snaps, the pants close with a snap, the suit jacket doesn't have a closure in front.

The figure is a TDK v1 Wayne head on a regular TT. The suit is unfutzed, with some work I'm sure I could get a better fit, etc. The only issues I have are the pants are a tad tight, and the shoes are just a little bit (they're just over 2 inches long, which equates to about a size 12-13 if I did the math right). It did come with socks but you can't fit them over the TT feet. You could cut them off and slide them up the leg to look like socks, which I didn't do. Let me know if you have questions and I'll answer as best I can.

Suit1.jpg

Suit2.jpg

Suit3.jpg

Suit4.jpg

Suit5.jpg

Suit6.jpg

Suit7.jpg

Suit8.jpg

Re: What body and suit for bruce wayne TDK?

Only problem with those suits: they're REALLY hard to find (all sold out at Toys2) and this one (that The Joker is in):

3052954544_34a116726b.jpg

Will never be carried again by Toys2 (I asked about it through an email). They were also pretty expensive, $49.99 + s&h.

Really the only way to go with Bruce suits. I have all three of these and love them all although I still have not found a use for the one the Joker is on. All other suits out there including the Triad ones really bomb in comparison although thats too bad because these are literally impossible to get.

As far as these suits go, century hobby AKA Brother's production have put out a few suited figures... Transporter and Collateral and Obadiah Stane so those suits will be a little more common.

The material alone on those says, "Yo, this wasn't cheap" either..lol. I have the black one in the middle.

That's a nice one, void. I originally wanted that one, but Toys2 only had the black one in stock. I see someone on the board is selling one, but with different shoes.

I also have the one on far right and it's being passed on from Bruce to Dent and who knows who is next hehe But totally agree about the quality and cut. I picked up another suit and it just aint the same
pictures tonight again after the misses is zzzzz

Back