Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pennyworth, that is the red tie that came with the set. It was a Triad Toys suit set.

I didn't look close enough - I thought it was the same Century Hobby/Toys2 suit I just bought. :eek:

brucetoys2.jpg

I like both suits a lot - they really fit Bruce's style from TDK. Can't wait to see your's with the Kai sculpt.

Snake, can't wait to see your finished figure! That is the Traid Toys uptown gray suit right?

Correcto.

I didn't look close enough - I thought it was the same Century Hobby/Toys2 suit I just bought. :eek:

I like both suits a lot - they really fit Bruce's style from TDK. Can't wait to see your's with the Kai sculpt.

Cheers man. They both 'suit' him well indeed. Yours looks top with that outfit.

.....that's just wrong man! :horror
:monkey3:lol

:lol Glad someone picked up on that.

did some adjustments to the suit, i always liked the Andy B sculpt, but it wasn't perfect, especially the eyebrows.. so i had the paint them a certain way to look accurate.

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

werkin on another one =/
DSC00397.jpg

Ven, do you have more than one sculpt? I wish I could buy an unpainted version of your retooled sculpt.

as of now I do, but its a customers.. but boy am i ever the lazy one.. no more comissions for me man. i'm have absolutely no time.. but im slowly developing my skills till after college.. then imma turn on my creative side!

What body and suit for bruce wayne TDK?

Hey guys,

I know im real late to this, but if anyone could tell me, what hot toys body and where to get the suit for bruce wayne in this picture, i would greatly apprecaite it!
tdkgood.jpg

Re: What body and suit for bruce wayne TDK?

Seriously, dude, look at the proportions of his head to his hands. Do you really want THAT?

I say get the Medicom Bruce Wayne, have the head repainted, or get the HT head and neck onto the Medicom. If you can get some HT hands on it too, all the better.

Hey..thanks for the input. I only ask because i have an exsisting bruce wayne head already and just wanted an extra figure for display, that was why i was just curious as what was the best true type body to use and where i could get that suit.

Last edited:

Thanks man! you always take the time to answer questions...much appreciated my man!

no problemo... most ppl here are like that.. you ask nicely and ppl will flock to help you :D I am just paying forward... but yeah check out those two threads.. tons of research and info

Only problem with those suits: they're REALLY hard to find (all sold out at Toys2) and this one (that The Joker is in):

3052954544_34a116726b.jpg

Will never be carried again by Toys2 (I asked about it through an email). They were also pretty expensive, $49.99 + s&h.

Last edited:
Back