Knock off Superman from AliExpress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeyoky

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,I really wanted the original Superman figure, CR,but too expensive, so I heard of this thing called kit bashing and I ordered a Superman from AliExpress I paid almost about 40 bucks and let me tell you it doesn't look that bad for the price I thought it would be much worse. I was going to get an m34 body and a new head, but I mean to people who are in collectors if they look at this in my case they wouldn't know the difference from a $700 figure to a $10 figure or a $50 figure. But anyway I'm going to see what I can do and I'll post pictures when I'm done. But what are you guys think I mean is it really that bad as people make it out to be yes it has flaws but for the price point and what it is I don't know.
20230927_215928.jpg

collections are a personal thing. If it fits your collection and you feel you got good value, then heck yeah, it looks like it fits. Not my particular cup of tea, but thats the beauty of it, it’s not my collection, its yours. Enjoy the hobby dude!

It's definitely a decent KO of the first Sideshow Comic Superman. It's great for customizing/kitbashing. I'm not sure about what ankle pegs that body uses so swaping to an M34/35 or the Worldbox A027 body may not be a 1 to 1 transition but it's definitely doable should you want go that route. There are videos on youtube of ppl showing their process of doing the body swap that should help you out as well.

I like the CrazyToy knock-offs for diorama figures where they’re not the main focus and quality isnt needed. They’re accessories basically.
IMG_1453.jpeg

Back