Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are a couple wayne customs from BATMAN BEGINS. i bought these heads a year or so ago from ebay. also a huge thanks to 1MOD6 for the incredible batsignal. i got this when he originally offered them. THANKS MAN! :1-1:
hope you guys enjoy!

Almost missed this. Your welcome buddy:hi5:, and thanks for the pics. It's always nice to see the batsignal in its new home.

thanks edwardnygma1! i have the kai sculpt as well and it really is way more impressive in hand. i bought mine off snake eater and his pic was what convinced me to buy it.

youre welcome back 1mod6! one of my favorite pieces for sure! my little boy loves when i let him light it up with the remote :)

Ok, here's some ghetto photos of my Wayne bash with suit (lamp I used for my light box is kaput). This is the suit from https://www.actionwearfactory.com (onlinestorehk on eBay). I got it after about a week and half after ordering. The shirt closes with snaps, the pants close with a snap, the suit jacket doesn't have a closure in front.

The figure is a TDK v1 Wayne head on a regular TT. The suit is unfutzed, with some work I'm sure I could get a better fit, etc. The only issues I have are the pants are a tad tight, and the shoes are just a little bit (they're just over 2 inches long, which equates to about a size 12-13 if I did the math right). It did come with socks but you can't fit them over the TT feet. You could cut them off and slide them up the leg to look like socks, which I didn't do. Let me know if you have questions and I'll answer as best I can.

Suit1.jpg

Suit2.jpg

Suit3.jpg

Suit4.jpg

Suit5.jpg

Suit6.jpg

Suit7.jpg

Suit8.jpg

My Bruces
brucehs1.jpg

brucehs2.jpg

TDK V1 Bruce lacks a bit of skin color compared to the TDK OC Bruce :p

Okay guys, I need some help and I'm being lazy by not going back to read all the posts.

I'm pretty close to securing my OC Batman with the Wayne sculpt but I need to know which body the head will fit on and one that is the most accurate for Bale's size.

Also I'm looking for any leads on where to get a nice dark suit for him.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

TTL suits are readily available on ebay and they are excellent value. The narrow shoulder TT is also the way to go for a Bruce in suit.

Thats it yes. Thx. I have had that before, yet I did only like it with Kato paint.

Still best heads are (no specific order)

- Andy B.
- Medicom
- and the newly one from Creg (modified HT Connor)
- and there is one comming from Gipetto that I am pretty sure of will look insane. ;)

I have Andy B. however still unpainted... NEED Medicom and the last one.

I finally decided to get rid of my Bruce in suit. I prefer him in his Bat suits (Takara and first DK) with helmet/mask in cool pose over a simple guy in a suit. But maybe I will go back to him if I ever score all 3 heads.

Still searching for a good Al Guhl head. I have all the clothes for a nice bash here... :dunno:

Last edited:
Thats it yes. Thx. I have had that before, yet I did only like it with Kato paint.

- Andy B.
- Medicom
- and the newly one from gipetto (modified HT Connor)

I have Andy B. however still unpainted... NEED Medicom and the last one.

I finally decided to get rid of my Bruce in suit. I prefer him in his Bat suits (Takara and first DK) with helmet/mask in cool pose over a simple guy in a suit. But maybe I will go back to him if I ever score all 3 heads.

Still searching for a good Al Guhl head. I have all the clothes for a nice bash here... :dunno:

sorry bud I believe you mean from CREG CUSTOMS...i have yet to sculpt my Bruce Wayne head. But it's coming don't worry

- Andy B.
- Medicom
- and the newly one from Creg (modified HT Connor)
- and there is one coming from Gipetto that I am pretty sure of will look insane. ;)

haha...ohh no! now there's pressure! :thud:
:lol
lets hope it comes out good :hi5:

Correct, sorry. You are sculpting one too? Please tell... Any pics yet? :panic:

yep I will have one in about a week or 2. as well as a modified medicom Bruce head a little later after that. no pics yet though. I was only able to resculpt my Takara Bats this weekend

Didnt know where to post... Which head is this?

https://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250719202347&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:DE:1123

I know I have seen it before but I am not sure where and if it is good or not. :lol

It's Chris howes's head. Not a big fan of it

So that's the head I got from ebay...

I got that head that was painted by a guy in Mexico, he shot it at an angle that really made it look like Wayne. When I got it I saw that it looked like ____.

Back