Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine with the medi suit on a TT body...

100_3158.jpg

That looks great.
Did you have to do any work to either the figure or the suit to get it to fit properly?

That looks great.
Did you have to do any work to either the figure or the suit to get it to fit properly?

Yeah...lots of futzing...water treatment and such...plus I had to cut the collar of the dress shirt in the back because it wouldn't fit around the neck...but you can't tell at all...plus either way it beats paying $650 for a Kato custom...no offense to Kato, just too expensive for my wallet

What do you mean by water treatment? Did you soak the suit with it on the figure? I'm debating about getting the Medi RAH for the suit, but I don't think I can match your clean look.

Trust me, you can...you have to spray it with water while its on the figure and just keep molding it with you fingers...I also used a tiny Flatiron, like the ones used for hair, to make the pleats in the slacks look sharp...be careful not to burn the material though...

Trust me, you can...you have to spray it with water while its on the figure and just keep molding it with you fingers...I also used a tiny Flatiron, like the ones used for hair, to make the pleats in the slacks look sharp...be careful not to burn the material though...

After seeing your great looking Bruce Wayne, I'm convinced and have ordered the figure to get the suit. Did you cut the back of the collar completely?

After seeing your great looking Bruce Wayne, I'm convinced and have ordered the figure to get the suit. Did you cut the back of the collar completely?

I just made one cut in the back of the dress shirt collar so the front could wrap around correctly...ill take a pic a little later tonight.

I just made one cut in the back of the dress shirt collar so the front could wrap around correctly...ill take a pic a little later tonight.

Thanks again I appreciate that. I will definitely be following your lead. While I love Kato's suit, it was not something that I was able to afford.

Thanks for the info. I have a suit now that I'm going to try spraying first. If it still looks bad, Medi Bruce it is!

Here's a better pic of my medi suit HT Wayne...

298E488E-orig.jpg

Now you're talking! :hi5:

Looks damn good. The shoes aren't bad at all. Would love to know your recipie.

Also, anyone here know of anybody / site selling just the suit?

Last edited:
Here's where I cut the back of the shirt...as you can see, you can't tell from the front or sides that It's cut...

4ECE1C65-orig.jpg

30ABCD4B-orig.jpg

B00BA56E-orig.jpg

I have now upgraded Adam's Bruce sculpt painted by Small Studios.
Thank to the great pictures and helpful comments by dsokyra, I purchased the Medicom Wayne for the suit and put it on a TTL body.
Thanks again dsokyra :hi5:

6979489032_f30934c4c1_b.jpg

7125630757_f824615876_b.jpg

Great bash Alan! I can't imagine how good a smallstudios painted imaresqd1 Wayne sculpt is!

Back