Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0853.jpg

The figure looks damn neat steve! Wayne looks like he's having a final check on his gear in the Batcave before he goes for his first night out! And, That is one awesome pair of jeans! Would you mind disclosing where you get it from? :wave

Thanks guys. The jeans are ACI vintage, I think ACI stopped making them so they are becoming pretty hard to find but I was lucky enough to get a few pairs last month so good luck.

Didn't he pretend to be drunk when he went swimming with those two women in the fountain?

Well he did 'pretend' but where are the two 'European' women? Maybe wait for Enterbay's 'Girlfriend' line to release so that this display can be made more 'screen accurate' :lecture

Huh? :lol
I just wanted to have a classy setup...thats all. I could give a rats ass about movie accuracy as long as he looks good.

Hey, I'm doing a Wayne bash and opted for the CIAN head sculpt, just wondering what you guys think? havent seen it in hand yet but the pics look very good.

Hey, I'm doing a Wayne bash and opted for the CIAN head sculpt, just wondering what you guys think? havent seen it in hand yet but the pics look very good.

It's a pretty nice Head Sculpt, especially for the price. I have both, the CIAN on my Equilibrium figure and the HT on a Bruce Wayne figure.

As far as I've heard, CIAN's sculpt is a pretty shoddy recast of the HT Bale sculpt.

Back