Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22616350.png

I used the shirt and belt from the Asmus toy suit, and the narrow true type Caucasian is the body that fits best. My custom sculpt is on it.

dsc00998k.jpg

However the Suit Im using is NOT asmus toys, Asmus toys Wayne suit is well proportioned, but sadly has no padding in the jacket whatsoever so it kinda falls flat all the time.

Where i can find an Asmus toys Wayne suit? Is this in stock yet?
Thanks in advance!

I used this pic in aother thread, but I am puting a Bruce together.
The body I chose seemed right for the head. The clothes took ages to locate, but I finally found the right ones, and those are ordered.
I did find amazing clothes, but they had sold out - the costume came with lap top etc, which I will sourse.
I plan 2 of these for display - a business Wayne and a playboy Wayne. For the second, I'm getting two Phicen seamless body females to dress as per TDK, and pose one in each arm. That won't be up till around Christmas.

Hey guys, wanna ask for your input on assembling a Bruce Wayne figure (using the DX 12 HS). It's my first time "kit bashing" so pardon my ignorance.

Which TT would you recommend?
Will the Caucasian Male Narrow fit?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-HOT-TO...ion_Figures&hash=item46056c00fb#ht_1417wt_986
Is $56 a good price?
I read thru some pages here and one of you said the advanced TT looks better, but it's so hard to find it at a decent price.

And would this be suitable/fit for the Hot Toys Narrow TT?
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TCY10018&mode=retail

Thanks!

Ohhhh thats a nice shirt and tie.... really helps the suit... shirt must be from Kato

Just a brilliant figure mate :rock

I bet the suit wasn't cheap parted out?!

actually no, it was very cheap :) i got the jacket for $16.50 and those pants for $10, so it's not that pricey as i thought it would be. bought also a set for an agent smith figure. :D

Looks absolutely awesome!! :rock

thanks mate :)

Ohhhh thats a nice shirt and tie.... really helps the suit... shirt must be from Kato

yeah, katos shirt and tie, best out there you can find :)

really the MIB suit is not that great IMHO but combined with the Kato undergarment and thrustmasterish fuzzing this is again a masterpiece!

really the MIB suit is not that great IMHO but combined with the Kato undergarment and thrustmasterish fuzzing this is again a masterpiece!

yeah, it really isn't that good, that is also why i have the jacket open, as it looks too big somehow when it's closed. i only love how well it fits on the shoulders and neck and that it has a good and thin material, but like i said, when it's closed, it's sadly a bit too big and wide for my taste.

and thanks mate a lot for your kind words :)

Back