Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does this count as a custom/kit bash?

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

Anyone know someone who can touch it up. My sister stopped by and tipped it over. Now it's got some scratch underneath its chin. S.o.b.

Void, can I put this thing on flexpay lol, pay the deposit and then $100 a month or something...it looks amazing, just don't have 600+ all right now

You and me both dsokyra! I wish I could afford Kato's suit. Hope he makes a BW Hot Toys suited version. Aww... to dream! Kato is the reason I started the 1/6 collecting, then I saw the prices. One day I'll have custom Kato suit.

Void, can I put this thing on flexpay lol, pay the deposit and then $100 a month or something...it looks amazing, just don't have 600+ all right now

You and me both dsokyra! I wish I could afford Kato's suit. Hope he makes a BW Hot Toys suited version. Aww... to dream! Kato is the reason I started the 1/6 collecting, then I saw the prices. One day I'll have custom Kato suit.

If you seriously want to do that let me know - I can ask Kato if he'll willing to hold onto a couple suits for 6 months

Here's my relatively simple Bruce: the head is from Headplay, obviously. It was a much cheaper alternative to the Hot Toys Toy Con head. The suit is by Saturday Toys.

488222_10151018055422081_906285643_n.jpg

It's certainly not the best Christian Bale sculpt, but it's better than the head I had for him previously. Here's the same suit with the head of the Hot Toys Dark Knight Version.

400523_10151018055327081_1920161234_n.jpg

Not a bad head. So much better than that ugly ass HT head. Still can't believe people used to prefer that to the Takara...

Not a bad head. So much better than that ugly ass HT head. Still can't believe people used to prefer that to the Takara...

My gripe with the Takara is it looks a little cartoon-ish. The Hot Toys sculpt looked more realistic, but there was very little Bale in the likeness. Either way, Headplay's is better.

Takara's head sculpt was a caricature. Minimalist in details, though the details that ARE included (shape of the lips, mostly) were so prominent that it was obviously Bale. But not detailed enough to be realistic looking. Even now, from 8 feet away, I can make out the subtle forehead wrinkles on my Hot Toys head - Takara head has none of that.

Same is true of the paint on that sculpt. It was painted to look like a figure, while the Hot Toys head had much more detailed and realistic paint. Layered tones and so forth, not just one flat shade.

That's why my Takara head is hidden behind a ski mask!

finally putting it together and found a not so suitable place to protect it for now
photo6mm.jpg

Also had my old kitbash ready to be sold and out and what a difference , old picture though
brucev.jpg

:borg

finally putting it together and found a not so suitable place to protect it for now
photo6mm.jpg

Also had my old kitbash ready to be sold and out and what a difference , old picture though
brucev.jpg

:borg

Beautiful suit! I swear that head sculpt from the left side looks like George Bush Jr. From the right side its Bale. I shall have to refer to this head as the George Christian Walker Bale Sculpt.:rotfl

Last edited:
Back