Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kato's suit looks fantastic and I would love to have but I just can't rationalize buying a suit for a doll when for the same price could buy one I could wear. :/

Yes, I said doll. :p

M.

finally bought a suit for Bruce Wayne!

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

Im on the hunt to buy that same suit but it grey.

My bruce has a triad uptown suit. I futzed the hell out of it.

001-32.jpg

Just waiting to get my painted adam gu head from elvis.

Should be here in a week or so.

Medicom suit is a bit undersized... needs modding to fit well on a narrow I think

Lambo i love the LoS Bruce! Shaping up great

Thanks void :duff

Still waiting on the leather armour, sword and gloves.

Im also going to mod the mask to mask to fit tighter across the face.

Im on the hunt to buy that same suit but it grey.

My bruce has a triad uptown suit. I futzed the hell out of it.

001-32.jpg

Just waiting to get my painted adam gu head from elvis.

Should be here in a week or so.

You really did mate! I have it and you have done well to get that to look like it does!

No probs! And I would definitely recommend the ACI brown shoes! Also the triad suit fits the captain america body and it looks great.

Yeah its def the toys2 suit. That's why I was so curious! It's the best mass made suit out there :lecture

But VERY hard to find now

i went to the same shop again today and amazingly they had the grey suit with red tie! so i bought it.... :yess: time to make another custom Bruce....need to find a decent headsculpt now... i still not sure whether this is the toy2 suit...its a grey pinstrip suit with white shirt, red tie and brown shoes+belts and socks. btw is the Hottoys narrow shoulder body the best for wearing suits?

Last edited:
Back