Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Bruce Wayne Bash
397717_2787750248795_1109483317_3107372_1650784713_n.jpg

What body would suit the Asmus toy suit for Bruce? Will be using the HT Bruce wayne head sculpt

I used the shirt and belt from the Asmus toy suit, and the narrow true type Caucasian is the body that fits best. My custom sculpt is on it.

dsc00998k.jpg

However the Suit Im using is NOT asmus toys, Asmus toys Wayne suit is well proportioned, but sadly has no padding in the jacket whatsoever so it kinda falls flat all the time.

My friend dean did pretty much the same custom as yours platty. He even added the dog scars and the brusies on hes back.

Take a look.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iAi5X8QpI4&feature=g-u&context=G2f41a1bFUAAAAHgACAA[/ame]

I do prefer adam's head than the hot toys one i must say. Cant wait to post my bruce wayne custom. Just waiting for it to arrive.

Last edited:
Thnks for that video mate, his looks great! I agree, Adams head is the way to go, though the hot toys one looks good there.

There are more pictures in my thread, which is in my sig if anyone would like to look.

Hey Fellow freaks...I'm sort of new to the whole kit-bash thing with only a bashed Tony Stark under my belt...I'm looking to make a Bruce bash, but I cant seem to find a decent suit for him...I want him to have a black business suit and tie etc. Anything I've come across or read about in previous posts looks awesome, but I don't really want to copy someone else's work. Not really my style. Any help on where to find some really nice suits either from a seller on Ebay or a trustworthy online store would be greatly appreciated. So please drop a line anyone who can help.

Hey Fellow freaks...I'm sort of new to the whole kit-bash thing with only a bashed Tony Stark under my belt...I'm looking to make a Bruce bash, but I cant seem to find a decent suit for him...I want him to have a black business suit and tie etc. Anything I've come across or read about in previous posts looks awesome, but I don't really want to copy someone else's work. Not really my style. Any help on where to find some really nice suits either from a seller on Ebay or a trustworthy online store would be greatly appreciated. So please drop a line anyone who can help.

TTL suits are the best IMO. They fit perfectly and their probably the best tailored 1/6 massproduced suits. They are on the expensive side, but i think their worth it.

Heres a good deal on ebey. Its not a ttl suit, but it looks great.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/mc0167-CM-...198?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f107c7f76

Best mass produced 1/6 suits have to be Saturday Toys suits. My bash uses that. Its fttings and tailoring are tops. The best part is the accurate usage of proper padding at the suit jacket in the right places. Plus the fabric falls really well. BUT it is difficult to find a Saturday Toys suit these days.

After Saturday Toys suits, Id prefer TTL or Triad, both are better than the many ebay suits but honestly in terms of fittings they are really bad, unless you can futz really well and somehow disguise their oversized fittings on display. You can try the Asmus suit though, its much better quality than TTL and Triad and its fittings are at par wih the Saturday Toys suit excpet it doesnt have padding so a hand in pocket pose like mine would give the shoulders a very bad look.(I used the shirt from it)

There is a new suit coming out by asmus toys or wild toys, or something similar, and it looks wicked. I'll try to find a link.

Back