Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome! :)
Thanks SO MUCH! Coming from you its means a LOT... (One day please sell me your Adam Joker :pray: ) :lol
That shirt does look nice. Which suit again?

The Suit and Trousers is from Saturday Toys

The shirt is from Asmus Toys' Wayne Suit Set (I would have used the suit and trousers from that set too but it didnt have the internal padding thats accurate to a normal suit that the Saturday Toys suit has) However the Asmus Toys quality is GREAT compared to Triad and TTL. The fabric is very very light and the texture is great. Only bad thing is the tie.
11-700x700.jpg

Awesome pics axe!!!

Looks amazing!

I should be getting my adam head painted by elvis soon. Ill post pics when it arrives.

I also have a league of shadows bruce thats about 85% done.

Actually I want the figure to represent his look in TDKR, so am still waiting for the movie and hoping I get one of his looks/clothing in the movie right. :lol since I collect in a philosophy of one character per film etc etc I dont want to have 2 Batman with same armour side by side, so I decided Wayne would be the focus for my TDKR display.

I get crazy imagining how itll look with the HT Bane and Catwoman (if and when they are released)

Actually I want the figure to represent his look in TDKR, so am still waiting for the movie and hoping I get one of his looks/clothing in the movie right. :lol since I collect in a philosophy of one character per film etc etc I dont want to have 2 Batman with same armour side by side, so I decided Wayne would be the focus for my TDKR display.

I get crazy imagining how itll look with the HT Bane and Catwoman (if and when they are released)

They are pretty much certainties i'd say.

BTW I don't think using this Bale as a TDKR version is that great idea for a couple reasons.

1. Bale is going to be made to look a lot older in TDKR, and he has white streaks in his temples. While the streaks can be addressed by touch ups to the paint, I think Adam's sculpt represents his look and age in TDK pretty perfectly.
2. Once TDKR comes out, there are sure to be more amazing Bale sculpts which try to capture his TDKR look, be they custom or official. Heck even Adam has said he wants to do a TDKR version of Bale once he has good reference

They are pretty much certainties i'd say.

BTW I don't think using this Bale as a TDKR version is that great idea for a couple reasons.

1. Bale is going to be made to look a lot older in TDKR, and he has white streaks in his temples. While the streaks can be addressed by touch ups to the paint, I think Adam's sculpt represents his look and age in TDK pretty perfectly.
2. Once TDKR comes out, there are sure to be more amazing Bale sculpts which try to capture his TDKR look, be they custom or official. Heck even Adam has said he wants to do a TDKR version of Bale once he has good reference

Is he back?

When did he say this?

Man i really hope he puts the begins sculpt available.

Damn, I need a better suit.

I picked one of the random more common suits off Ebay and it's so puffy.

6605365801_b71f83dafc_b.jpg

Love this shot! It reminds me of the trailer for TDKR when he's looking up after dancing with Selina.

I'm still blown away by this likeness. Andy's sculpt is still better than any of Hot Toys'. And their most recent release is so close.

Damn, I need a better suit.

I picked one of the random more common suits off Ebay and it's so puffy.

6605365801_b71f83dafc_b.jpg

Yeah, a better suit would make this figure shine 10 times brighter.

Love this shot! It reminds me of the trailer for TDKR when he's looking up after dancing with Selina.

I'm still blown away by this likeness. Andy's sculpt is still better than any of Hot Toys'. And their most recent release is so close.

Yeah, a better suit would make this figure shine 10 times brighter.

That's Adam's sculpt - and yeah, very nice pic there!

Back