Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple pics of my custom Bruce with the new headsculpt. Very happy with it. :)

img04272.jpg

img04282.jpg

Like I've said before...pictures just don't show how amazing this sculpt is.

Thanks Void! I don't actually know what the glass is from. I bought it from a fellow freak on here. I would like to locate one made of real glass to use.
...I forgot my guitar was in the pictures. :lol

Great pose, great accessory! Nice headsculpt. The suit's better than expected for $30 but you should really change his shoes/belt to black. Other than that its solid :)

Well, I have to say, I got an already built bash from psung4ever, which I did a bit of modding to. It originally had another head on it, (which is up for sale in my sale thread.. :p) but I popped on the HT head, and added green goblin gloves (which I painted the knuckles black). I know it has OC bats gauntlets on it and some 1/6 black ninja suit (pants, shirt, arm straps, leg straps and feet. I also put it on a TT. There sword is also metal. I believe the shoulder pads are possibly painted stormtrooper pads and the chestpiece looks to me made by hand. I may add black leather straps to hold the shoulderpads closer to the chestpiece, but I think it looks great.

I pretty much have all the parts ordered to make a league of shadows bruce, but the only thing im missing is the sword. Does anyone know where i could get a good ninja sword thats similar to the one in the movie?

What a line-up! :clap

The Medicom suit is really beautiful. Great choice for a FNO figure.

I gotta say, I do prefer the shape of the upper body on the new suit (on left). Does your OC (in the middle) have a modified cowl? It looks like the bottom of the cowl has been trimmed. If not, it's a noticeably different shape than the new cowl at the bottom.

My entry to this thread...

Just got the Narrow TT and the Saturday Toys suit from a fellow freak here today and some more bad quality pics of the placeholder Wayne setup. This will have to do till I decide/save for Kato's Wayne suit... Or maybe Ill just get his shirt and tie set :gah: This sculpt and paint is so good it screams for a high quality clothing set. But the price of the $ went up for us by 10 bucks! and no doubt the qaulity is great, but the money... is hard to come by. Prioritise prioritise... :gah:

anyway the recipe is:
Bale Sculpt by Imaresqd1 (Adam) and Paint by KAI Studios
Suit, trousers and belt from Saturday Toys
Shirt and Tie from DX Joker
TTL Shoes
Body is a HT Narrow TT Caucasian

dsc00958k.jpg

dsc00967lt.jpg

dsc00968hg.jpg

dsc00970d.jpg

Sat Toys is one excellent suit! Looks perfect for theparty outfit. Only thing that is not 100% satisfying is the tie (too wide). But you can always switch it if you find a better one. Really impressed how good this one looks. :rock

Sat Toys is one excellent suit! Looks perfect for theparty outfit. Only thing that is not 100% satisfying is the tie (too wide). But you can always switch it if you find a better one. Really impressed how good this one looks. :rock

Im thinking of scoring the Kato shirt and tie, which will give my Wayne the look Thrustmaster's bash has currently!

Some new pics with some parts from the Asmus Toys Wayne Suit (The shirt and Belt) The shirt is acually really really good quality. The tie is NOT black, its like a very deep brown but looks almost black in any light other than sunlight...

dsc00991qu.jpg

dsc00994x.jpg

dsc00996c.jpg

dsc00998k.jpg

dsc00999m.jpg

Back