Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Connor's paint apps help sell what Bale is in that portrait, but I feel like Andy captured more of the defining features of Bale's face than Kojun did, and as you said, it's a fine line between selling the sculpt and not with the paint job. Bale has thicker eyebrows and I've seen some paint ups that almost seem to go too thick. Eyes are key too, it's not enough just to slap in some cricles, there's a specific look you have to capture if you're going to make them look like Bale's eyes.

changing shirt, tie, trowsers, etc etc ... i'm quite happy now with the suit. Hopefully we'll get soon a nice Bruce headsculpt, or a sculpt with a perfect likeness. I just can't see the HT one anymore...

bwt.png

bwt2.png

Haahaha! But I agree on the Venakin one. I really want a sculpt like that for my batman. The Wayne sculpts from HT just doesn't match up to that one. Maybe I should contact him about making me one. :D

I think I might so that too :naughty

changing shirt, tie, trowsers, etc etc ... i'm quite happy now with the suit. Hopefully we'll get soon a nice Bruce headsculpt, or a sculpt with a perfect likeness. I just can't see the HT one anymore...

bwt.png

bwt2.png

Except for the bow tie, it looks pretty good! :D

.....still not a fan of that HS though...

Im taking my Bruce down whole new door. I want my Bruce to be the one like the movie after he gets back and is bitten by the dogs and has the brusies all over back I want to display mine that way if I can figure out how to make it work...

Random suit i found on Ebay, came with the worst shoes. cheap and cheerfull it does the job

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back