Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In terms of movies, I find Bale a better all round batman/bruce wayne - that's not to say any if the others were terrible (even Clooney was good as bruce wayne).

But you're all wrong.

The difinitive batman is Kevin Conroy :p

I like Keaton as a better at both, (but more specifically) i enjoy his bruce alot more. He gave it a real, genuine, human touch. Compelling even. Bale just does the whole cliched, pretentious rich kid deal, no chances, keeps it straight and narrow, and gets the job done, and i get the feeling, that's the way that Nolan wants it. Which is all well and good, but i would agree with others, i don't see what all the fuss is about.
Clooney, oh, don't even mention it lol i can't believe when i was younger (batman and robin release time) i actually thought he was the best, as was the movie. Horrible lol

and i also did some improvements to the suit, mostly the vest.. To make it more screen accurate..

But i need a new shirt and tie.. Anyone willing to sell their uptown triad mens suit.. The shirt and tie? :d

2bw.jpg

I. Hate. You. :D

Last edited:
haha glad im not the only one here who thinks that. nothing against bale, he was a alright keaton replacement, but man keaton is batman no question. and he had those eyebrows....they matched the cowl brows.:D

i dont know, keaton just didnt come off as fake or pretensious as bale. he was all badass.

the only thing i dont like about keaton is his receding hairline:lol unless of course you want a balding batman:lolother than that i think hes ok.

hqahahahhahahhaha.. i loved both keaton and bale waynes.. but its true i dont understand how they were portraying a young/new batman in the original film, when keaton looked like he wasin his 40's.

Just got my TTL suit from Hong Kong and put it on my regular TrueType with a custom Bruce Wayne head. The suit would probably fit a narrow type body better but it's my feeling Bruce should have the wider shoulders.I skipped the tie since you need to tie it yourself and I have yet to make it look good. I might end up replacing it. Overall I am happy with the quality of the suit.
Here are pictures:
4083179943_68751cefc3_b.jpg

4083179831_21106ef976_b.jpg

Bruce looks good, thanks for posting pix.

Here's pix of TTL suits on Hot Toys Slim, Narrow Shoulders and Normal Bodies...

...together with other assorted suits.

Im going to be getting my Hottoys Dark Knight Batman soon so Im looking for ideals for the Bruce head... I gots me a few ideals of my own as well...

Just got my TTL suit from Hong Kong and put it on my regular TrueType with a custom Bruce Wayne head. The suit would probably fit a narrow type body better but it's my feeling Bruce should have the wider shoulders.I skipped the tie since you need to tie it yourself and I have yet to make it look good. I might end up replacing it. Overall I am happy with the quality of the suit.
Here are pictures:
4083179943_68751cefc3_b.jpg

4083179831_21106ef976_b.jpg

That doesn't look like Bale.

That doesn't look like Bale.

I would say this one finally does. It seems to be very hard to paint that head... The Bale is there but somehow the painted ones often lose a bit of the likness... I have one lying here too... Still unpainted as I am afraid to fail... :lol

But it seems to be very hard to get s definitve Bale as Wanye sculpt in general. The John Connor head would be the ultimate Bale head but it is in no way Bruce Wayne... :(

I would say this one finally does. It seems to be very hard to paint that head... The Bale is there but somehow the painted ones often lose a bit of the likness... I have one lying here too... Still unpainted as I am afraid to fail... :lol

But it seems to be very hard to get s definitve Bale as Wanye sculpt in general. The John Connor head would be the ultimate Bale head but it is in no way Bruce Wayne... :(

well there was this guy. i think his name is venakinskywalker (avatar is a guy with a bandage on his nose) who took the andy b sculpt, modded it and painted it and it looks spot on, more so than the JC headsculpt imo

Back