Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is from Andy B. The smaller pic (and paint up) is from venakin skywalker.

And the larger pic with the Bat suit + Wayne head is a Photoshopped pic. I believe that's the DX Batman suit and a Eddie Wong pic from the Tokyo Toy Show.

That can;t be Andy's sculpt, all the pics i've seen of it don't look like wayne! but that's phenomonal!

That can;t be Andy's sculpt, all the pics i've seen of it don't look like wayne! but that's phenomonal!

It IS Andy's sculpt. Venakin Skywalker modded it by adding hair to the sides and back and drilling down the chin a little. I should know - i've asked him to do the same to my Andy Bale.:naughty

i'd love to see this many sculpts made of keatons bruce wayne. he had a cooler look.

me too, keaton was a much better actory, and he did look cooler...bale just looks like an angry ******

haha glad im not the only one here who thinks that. nothing against bale, he was a alright keaton replacement, but man keaton is batman no question. and he had those eyebrows....they matched the cowl brows.:D

i dont know, keaton just didnt come off as fake or pretensious as bale. he was all badass.

intothevoid is right, it is a andy B sculpt. and I also think keaton had a wayyyyy cooler, mysterious loook than bale.

sorry bud i havent answered your PM, things got a bit hectic.. but know im trying to improve your sculpt. lol probbaly gonna look better than mine when its done.

this is my sculpt. its not perfect, but im trying.. lol
1bw.jpg

Last edited:
and i also did some improvements to the suit, mostly the vest.. to make it more screen accurate..

but I need a new shirt and tie.. anyone willing to sell their uptown triad mens suit.. the shirt and tie? :D

2bw.jpg

haha glad im not the only one here who thinks that. nothing against bale, he was a alright keaton replacement, but man keaton is batman no question. and he had those eyebrows....they matched the cowl brows.:D

i dont know, keaton just didnt come off as fake or pretensious as bale. he was all badass.

im gonna respectfully disagree on this one bud, bale didnt come off as fake or pretentions IMO, his take on wayne was very subtle, and what i like to look at as tired, empty and jaded.. and his doucher playboy was excelent.. and now his batman came off almost monster like, and very alone. :google

he did not blow keaton out of the water. bale did as good as val kilmer did in the role IMO, which isnt a BAD thing. him and val kilmer for me are on the same level, decent keaton replacements. but keaton is like waaay up there like sean connery as bond#1 with no comparisons and cannot be touched.he WAS batman/bruce wayne and came off as a much more tortured soul then bale, especially bale in TDK. just dont see whats so super special about bales version. its like in every movie i see bale he tends to come off as either wooden or completely asscrazy. glad im not alone in this though, nice to see other keaton fans :)

Well that's your opinion. I still stand by mine. Bale portrayed all aspects of wayne well IMO - the billionare carefree reckless guy / the genius behind the surface / the angry soul out to make a difference with his crazy batman idea / the lonesome guy who understands that he can't have a real relationship with anyone because it would put their life in danger... i suppose the other thing that makes me prefer Bale significantly is the fact that the Nolan stories have IMO been far superior to the Burton ones.

There's a reason why Keaton makes straight to DVD movies now.

when all else fails, turn to "acting" jabs.:rolleyes: he also directs films today as well.

seriously, keaton could have furthered his career if he wanted to. since Returns however, he has said he doesnt want to do huge films like that anymore, probably cuz of his family and the headaches. so he did smaller comedies and smaller thriller type movies. basically, he went back to what he was doing before he did the batman movies, which were smaller films. thats just what he liked doing, and he still likes doing. however bale is not that kind of actor, he looks like hes constantly looking further his career. as far as im concerned, christian bale is a fad that wont go away. everyone claiming hes so "badass" etc. it gets tireing because even though he has his moments, i dont know what the huge fuss is about. if keaton was more of a box office draw today, he is simply a more compelling actor to me and i'd go to see him way before i see anything with bale. and keaton doesnt curse out the film production crew like some other ppl...

to inthevoid, yeah whatever, thats your opinion too. some ppl like the careless playboy thing, to me thats so boring. i liked keatons near-pshycotic possesed-by-his-own-demons killer batman more. but actor-wise, keaton just has presence to me that bale just doesnt have. proves that not just anyone can put on the cape and cowl.

In terms of movies, I find Bale a better all round batman/bruce wayne - that's not to say any if the others were terrible (even Clooney was good as bruce wayne).

But you're all wrong.

The difinitive batman is Kevin Conroy :p

Back