1/6 Hot Toys - TMS128 - The Bad Batch: Imperial Clone Commando

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite moments are when he's trying to pose figures during the Covid era and pieces would go flying or break.
Yeah good old brute, butter fingers. The guy is just a liability even when he joined the stream he just couldnt tell when Amy was handing over. Just an awful watch

Republic/Imperial have the same armor as far as I'm aware.

All they have to do is make the correct armor the first time through and they have another easy repaint and money maker on their hands.

Republic/Imperial have the same armor as far as I'm aware.

All they have to do is make the correct armor the first time through and they have another easy repaint and money maker on their hands.
They literally already have the reference for a high definition Commando model too. They appear in Battlefront 2.

Hot Toys are here trying to pass off the animated version as the realism version.

Look at this magnificent, intimidating, beefy boy from BF2.
IMG_3192.jpeg

You know how Hot Toys does things. They'll say this is the Bad Batch version in realistic fashion. They know people will buy troopers/clones. They knew they didn't need to spend extra on new tooling. They said, "we'll make the helmet and put an LED in it. Boom! Printing money"...we all know this stuff. I'm still buying several of them 🤣 🤣

They literally already have the reference for a high definition Commando model too. They appear in Battlefront 2.

Hot Toys are here trying to pass off the animated version as the realism version.

Look at this magnificent, intimidating, beefy boy from BF2.
View attachment 700943

Cake, for sure. *helmet nod*

This looks like a great desktop background, yup.

As I said previously, basically Hunter repaint, therefore it is too skinny and inaccurate to even be Bad Batch commando, let alone a proper realistic commando. HT should stop being lazy. Do a properly scaled and detailed accurate realistic armour and then repaint it for all commandos. Easy money maker. Gregor, delta squad, imperial commando, omega squad, reg plain commando etc etc etc.

If folk buy the Hunter mold commando that is all we will ever get, skinny jeans boy commandos everywhere.

That looks more like the game Republic Commando
No, it really does not (assuming you are talking about the HT proto)

It is nothing like the game version (tepublic commando games or battlefront 2) and not accurate to the Bad Batch show depiction either (it is skinny as hunter when Hunter was skinnier than the commandos, the shoulder pads especially are all wrong).

This HT proto is the laziest of lazy

Back