Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my Bruce, hope u enjoy it:

vb9w.jpg

That's good to know. I'll see if I can grab one later next year.

They charge $175 + free shipping for the BW and $180 + free shipping for the Alfred.

They raised the price for Alfred. I asked about it around a month ago and they told me $150. Looks pretty good though. The Wayne suit jacket looks a little to baggy though.

If no one purchases, then the price will drop. It's either that or a new better version will come out. It's usually one or the other.

If no one purchases, then the price will drop. It's either that or a new better version will come out. It's usually one or the other.

I'm guessing they've had a lot of orders or inquiries about the Alfred suit. He's harder to piece together and there's that new sculpt that's been going around on eBay.

I like it. I ordered the last Saturday Toys black suit from BBTS to go with this head. It should be here next week, and I'll post some in-hand pics.

It was pricey, but the fit of Saturday Toys suits are great. Plus, it includes the vest, shoes, and OLD MAN HANDS! I was watching one on eBay that sold for close to $100 with shipping, so I just bit the bullet and ordered the one from BBTS.

Hahaha, that looks like Richard Jones from Robocop (it won't let me spell out the shortened version of his name LOL).

Okay, I'm stupid. Didn't see the "Jones" in the name/description of the item.

gone through tons of different Bruce customs over the years, but finally settled on my definitive version. Using iminime's awesome Equilibrium sculpt. its the most accurate in terms of bales hair in begins, as well as age, and personally I've always hated all of HT's efforts. outfit is from the ducard bootleg. Very happy with the result!

a18f.jpg

k7ag.jpg

vgj6.jpg

Back