Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try my first custom Bruce Wayne figure. I'm waiting for the Pop Toys X-13 suit that is suggested to use with a narrow shoulders body or TTM21. I'd like to know if the low-price bodies that are sold on eBay are compatible with the original Hot Toys hands or wrist pegs.

https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221492460545
https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221612735341
https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=130964479180

Thanks!

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

I am looking for a Imaresqd1(Adam Gu) Bruce Wayne Head scuplt. If u are interested to sell one, please pm me and we can talk about money.

Here's my custom Bruce Wayne :)
DX12 headsculpt
Pop Toys X13 suit
Ebay narrow shoulder body from Hong Kong
4e2da1ba5d204b82d6a7fd1c5591c65e.jpg
a38eee6d143d4be9a09413a7589cc452.jpg
7baa7cbd323cf4627470bc5038bd9acf.jpg
65df5e00fddf4752907fdee17b73e4df.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

DSC04816.jpg
Custom 1/6 narrow shoulder body ver. 4, DX 12 Bruce Wayne headsculpt, Superduck 1/6 suit, Enterbay stand.

Finished doing my custom Recluse Bruce Wayne (with CREG's head sculpt) over the weekend.

Dean still hasnt delivered on his cane.:tap
So, gonna just order one from the Super duck set, for the time being.

Here's a crappy pic for now.... Will take better ones when cane arrives.
DSCN2188.JPG

Great looking figure! Which body are you using!
I've been going crazy trying to figure out a good Bruce Wayne body. Seeing a lot of different opinions in the forums.
S.

Thanks, mrobles0620! This thread has been dead for a year, so it's nice to
see posts here again. :lol

Initially tried either a TTM21 or a Bruce Wayne armory body probably, I don't remember.
But because of all the layers (robe, sweater, shirt), it made the shoulders too bulky and wide.
So, I switched to a TTM22 (hot toys slim), and switched out the calves with the TTM21 to help make
him the right height. I think I used ankle extenders too. That's what's pictured in photos.

Just thought I'd post is here, I decided to make a custom Ben Affleck Bruce Wayne and it came out way better than I expected, I used a ganghood large muscular body, zc toys blue suit, volverine formal shoes and a First Rate smirking Ben Affleck headsculpt, what do you guys think?

Just thought I'd post is here, I decided to make a custom Ben Affleck Bruce Wayne and it came out way better than I expected, I used a ganghood large muscular body, zc toys blue suit, volverine formal shoes and a First Rate smirking Ben Affleck headsculpt, what do you guys think?

Nice i want a Bruce

currently working on adding real hair beard to a Bale head

to make pre-Batman Bruce from early Begins film.

Only about 25% done so far. Lots of hair/beard work still ahead.

Here's an early look:

IMG_2353------------------.jpg IMG_2356-----------------.jpg

Back