Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally done with all the futzing, got him to look the best I can for now at several angles without the suit looking too off. Wish I had a 1/6 Bruce Wayne or Harvey Dent newspaper so he can hold something. I don't think I have the right hand for him to hold the cowl but I may use that for the HK extraction scene that I have yet to put together. Cheers!

Finally done with all the futzing, got him to look the best I can for now at several angles without the suit looking too off. Wish I had a 1/6 Bruce Wayne or Harvey Dent newspaper so he can hold something. I don't think I have the right hand for him to hold the cowl but I may use that for the HK extraction scene that I have yet to put together. Cheers!

Nice bash.

I have done something slightly different with my B B sculpt.
(Cave Diving Bruce)

DSCF1824_zps22e8350f.jpg
DSCF1825_zpsbd797c0e.jpg
DSCF1826_zps7ba3b231.jpg
DSCF1827_zps66dbb826.jpg

Still need some bits for it, ropes etc.

Thanks! I may try to make the BatCave Bruce as well to make use of the harness and BB BW headsculpt. Where did you get that newspaper, Pirate?

Last edited:
I may be interested in those old ones with the Joker versions, but let me get back to you on that, mate. Are they movie-accurate?
(...)

The "un-jokerized" versions are movie accurate. The "jokerized" versions where part of a promotion action and wheren't shown in the movies as far as I know.

That's actually a pretty cool set. Not sure if I really want to spend $75 on it though seeing as he only appeared like that for a short amount of time. Now if someone made a prison pit escape Bruce I would definitely be in.

Back