Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah gotcha! Was wondering where this sculpt came from. Thanks Pirate! And I agree the paint job is not great, may sent it to get repainted soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anytime Machew! Don't know if it's just the lighting or if yours already is repainted,
but imo the paint job on yours already looks better than the paint job on the Medicom head I got.

Anytime Machew! Don't know if it's just the lighting or if yours already is repainted,
but imo the paint job on yours already looks better than the paint job on the Medicom head I got.

Appreciate it dude! The sculpt has been repainted by the seller but I'd like it to match the neck color more. But it's growing on me so I may leave lol! Just getting a better suit for him and trying to figure out a way to fix his hair to where it's slimmer on the sides.

Yeah that medicon head is really nice. It's a shame HT can not make a decent sculpt after so many versions.

Totally agree. There best attempt was TDKR sculpt but after casting the sculpt was a ways off the proto. So when I saw this sculpt I was really impressed with the likeness. I'm having it sent to Rahmier84 to sculpt the hair more accurate to TDK and do a full repaint. Medicom has great sculptors. There TDK cowl along with there Yoda too I thought were awesome sculpts. Just as Pirate said there paint apps aren't too great lol!

Heres my custom Bruce Wayne. Modded Medicom sculpt by Rahmier84 who did a fantastic job on the sculpted hair and paint applications. He also has a mens hommes suit. Ill be changing out the suit soon for the pop toys Wayne suit.

medibruce2_zps6dc366f4.jpg

medibruce1_zps4b116b18.jpg

medibruce4_zpsde80bbba.jpg

I want to make a custom BW figure but I don't know wich body is better. Most people uses the TTm22 slim body, but I've seen on eBay that "Very Cool MX-02 A". Anyone knows if it's a good choice? There aren't so many pictures around, and I can't see if the hands are ok or if they are made of bad plastic.

Been working a travelin' Bruce from Begins. Prison style. Got a little ways to go - need to trim the cuffs, weather the bag, got better boots on the way, a little paint here and there. Happy with him so far...

P1012938.jpg
P1012939.jpg
P1012940.jpg
P1012926.jpg
P1012966.jpg

^^ Haha, I still remember this picture. :lol I still want to make one, but can't get a grey shirt that fits a regular-size body or the accessories on his harness, mostly because I can't quite see it well enough in a screencap. Wouldn't know where to get a light either. Very nice!

Back