Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep it brand new. As in I just got it lol.

:lol:lol:lol No wonder. You better put him in a case of some kind, because he collects dust easy. The costume will start to look gray very quickly with how dust clings to it.

Got my cape on Friday....love it!

lforigno3.jpg

lforgino1.jpg

lforigno4.jpg

Beautifully done Lance - thanks again. :rock

Hey Lance, sent you a pm regarding your custom capes.

I am getting a DX Bats, will your cape be ok for the DX version?

Cheers

PM replied.... the flocked material is about all gone.... BUT I am going tomorrow to be getting some more material which will be the rayon material as seen in the pics above and in the first post.

PM replied.... the flocked material is about all gone.... BUT I am going tomorrow to be getting some more material which will be the rayon material as seen in the pics above and in the first post.

Which material do you recommend? Does one look more screen accurate than the other?

all orders have shipped. I still have material left. also the flocked material is all gone so the price for this material is back to 25 dollars per cape.

So how are these capes different than the ones that came with the figure?
Are they cut along a different pattern?
Do they just flow better? Are they thinner or thicker?
Thanks!

It really does make all the difference, my HT TDK looks like a new figure!

Thought I'd just put these up since it shows the material in better light how soft the wrinkles are as well as how it flows and sits on the shoulders with the correct thickness.

dscf8314.jpg

dscf8307y.jpg
dscf8312.jpg

dscf8306.jpg
dscf8313.jpg

dscf8310p.jpg
dscf8311.jpg

I finally got around to attaching my new cape and I couldn't be happier! Awesome work Lance, it's a whole new figure. I attached some pics, but they really don't do the cape justice.

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

Last edited:
Back