Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received another stellar cape from lforigno yesterday:
batsv1lf.jpg

Eventually going on the DX...but until he arrives, V1 gets the upgrade.
Great quality + fast shipping - thanks again Lance!

I can offer capes again but the only thing is there may be a few day wait after for item to be shipped because of school. If anyone is interested PM me.

How do you attach the darth vader cape? If it is anything like the original costume batman where I can make a whole in the cape and then put the head on over the cape then it is doable. but I do not sew so that is out of the question.

It has arrived. Stay tuned for amateur photography.
Picture515.jpg

Picture512.jpg

Picture513.jpg

Picture514.jpg

I also tried some atmospheric shots with cool lights and backdrops but my camera was having none of it. :(

Picture506.jpg

Picture507.jpg

Picture510.jpg

Now you can see all the crap I have on my desk. :eek: More so a thank you than any showcase and to show you how good the cape looks. My photos don't do it justice sorry Lance. Anyways, I'll try and photo more when they re-release the DX and I can get it.

Oh and I attached it by using to bits of card to imitate the plastic clips and wedged the cape and card down the slots.

Last edited:
hey dcflake i think it would look better if it were pushed in more. I give you some slack so that the v is not so big. Just a thought

Yeah, I see what you mean on picture 4. I've corrected it. I didn't realize it was so slack until I took the pick.

lforigno how much slack did you give us? I just put my cape on my TDK where should the tip of the V end at??

Back