Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the hot toys dark knight cape as a template so they are as accurate as the hot toys ones are in terms of design.

ooh cant wait :) lemme know when and where to send the money via paypal (any deals if I buy two lengths? :p)

I am going to be working on another run of these today and if anyone else is interested please let me know. They are going out tomorrow.

everyone that has order a cape up to this point is done and will be shipped out tomorrow. Also there is an update I dont have much material left as I got more requests than I thought. I bought the rest of the material which was only 3 yards. I have about a yard left which I can get about 4 capes out of. Also I am not doing anymore begins capes as they take up too much material. Thanks

Wait so do I still get mine since I sent my payment today? Or do I still get my Begins cape?

Hey guys,

Got my TDK cape today and it's awesome, so much better than the original!

For anyone debating whether they really need this - You do!

I got my capes too yesterday. Amazing quality. Glad I bought them. The Hot Toys capes sucked and were way too thick. Thanks for the capes!!

I got my capes too. Really nice work
I try this soon as possible :D

Pm replied. Also I do have some new material which I only bought a yard of so around 4 capes. It is a lightweight flocked black material like that used in the film. I will only be making TDK style capes with this material and they are 30 dollars shipped first come. I was gonna use it on my dx batman but after having the dx joker as great as the figure is i would just rather save my money than spend it like a mad man haha. Anyways pm me if interested. Thanks.

If there are more people interested would you consider getting more in the future?

Back