Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone, I just lost my job due to cutbacks so all 1/6 scale capes are 15 dollars shipped. Please PM me for orders. thanks

Iforigno, I'm so unhappy to hear that you lost your job and due to no fault of your own. Please review my PM ASAP! ~Ben G.

I am sorry to hear about he job loss sir. I would like to buy a velvet cape made for the begins suit in velvet preferably long template if you still have the material.

Do the Batman Begins suit cape have the cape holders? I want my figure to look screen accurate and I think the stock capes come w/ the triangular cape holders to plug into the armor/figure.

Do the Batman Begins suit cape have the cape holders? I want my figure to look screen accurate and I think the stock capes come w/ the triangular cape holders to plug into the armor/figure.

I think you would re use the same ones.

Do you know how it works, by chance? I tried contacting him on eBay and PM but I don't think he's around as of late... no reply on either for the past 2 weeks. I'm trying to decide between his cape and TonyMeis'.

Do you know how it works, by chance? I tried contacting him on eBay and PM but I don't think he's around as of late... no reply on either for the past 2 weeks. I'm trying to decide between his cape and TonyMeis'.

Buy some material and cut around the HT one. Material is about $7. I've never bought a custom cape - I just make my own.

Oh, I meant the cape holders/plugs. The MMS67 and TF ones are attached to the cape, and I was wondering if the lforigno cape was the same way for installation. I read that there's just a hope at the part where you put the cowl over it, but what happens with the cape plugs? I want my Batman to look screen accurate so I don't want to lose the triangular cape holders.

I've bought a few capes off him, the last about 2 weeks ago. Communication has always been horrible but the product is always great. He just takes forever to get his ass into gear and make/ship them.

As much as I like his capes I will be going with Tony from now on.

Oh, I meant the cape holders/plugs. The MMS67 and TF ones are attached to the cape, and I was wondering if the lforigno cape was the same way for installation. I read that there's just a hope at the part where you put the cowl over it, but what happens with the cape plugs? I want my Batman to look screen accurate so I don't want to lose the triangular cape holders.

The cape clips are in the wrong position on the suit. You take them off, put the cape on and then attack the cape clips to the neck with glue, then put the head on. The cape clips are for looks only, they won't function. The cape has a hole in it and simply goes over the neck.

Is there a tutorial on how to do that? I'm very bad at modding but if there are pictures and instructions, it might help a little better. Thanks!

Thanks for the pics, Jokes! Do those clips come off the cape easily or do you have to permanently detach them?

The clips are designed to come off the Toy Fair costume (but it's pretty nerve wracking when you do it).
The clips were never designed to come off the Original Costume but it can be done.

Either way, you have to break the 'peg pit' off the back so that they sit flat when you reattach them to the cowl.

Hi all, I am looking for Sideshow premium format Batman custom cape by Tony Mei. Any chance that I can purchase one ?

Back