Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohooooooo

Thanks Iforigno.. Just got my capes in the mail and I must say the bat looks better immediately!!! Just gotto work on my pictures as they turned out too dark.....

Which ones did you go for, the fancy material?

no :'( I placed my order before that but heck what I dunno I won't miss but thanks for reminding me :banghead
no but seriously now that I don't have those two chunks on the shoulder he looks so much more real :D
My problem is that my TDK is with my tumbler and is difficult to access with the TV above it so I don't get to play with it much.. BUT I bought TWO capes so I can use the second one with my Medicom and later the DX02 :lol... I kinda regret not getting a third one but then I will have to pick one of these bats to dissect in the future so two capes is enough

Just wondering if anyone is having this problem besides me. It's not really a problem but an annoyance. It's not lforigno its just the fabric in general. Is anyone elses "tips" at the end of the cape curling? You know what I mean the corners that are at the bottom of the cape so they look like bat wings. Mine keep curling and it's annoying me. I know its the fabrics fault but is there anyway to keep them from curling up?

Just wondering if anyone is having this problem besides me. It's not really a problem but an annoyance. It's not lforigno its just the fabric in general. Is anyone elses "tips" at the end of the cape curling? You know what I mean the corners that are at the bottom of the cape so they look like bat wings. Mine keep curling and it's annoying me. I know its the fabrics fault but is there anyway to keep them from curling up?

Have you tried ironing the cape. The fabric is rayon so adjust your iron and wet the fabric and iron it, it should be fine after that.

No I didn't. I hadn't thought of that. I love the cape. Just didn't want to ruin it.

Just got my cape at work today, cant wait to get home and attach the bad boy! Crossing my fingers the pegs come out clean and easy...

My original costume cape by Lforigno :)

hd.jpg

OMG STOP WITH YOUR PICTURES!!!! Otherwise I will end up trying to buy this one too!!

Is hat the new material? It's not exactly what I had expected. I ordered a new material but it didn't come yet. hmm... can't wait till mine comes in. It's for the DX Dark Knight.

But here's my Original Costume with the old material cape. Not as visually stimulating as yours but whatver:
DSC01008.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

Yes he is missing his gauntlets...

Is hat the new material? It's not exactly what I had expected. I ordered a new material but it didn't come yet. hmm... can't wait till mine comes in. It's for the DX Dark Knight.

You are the first and only person thus far to buy the new material. It is more screen accurate than the other stuff.

anyone wanting a new cape for their DX batman I have enough material for 3 capes left. I am not doing any batman begins capes, just the TDK version capes with the V cut neck. They are 30 dollars each shipped. PM me if interested and they are first come first served. thanks

anyone wanting a new cape for their DX batman I have enough material for 3 capes left. I am not doing any batman begins capes, just the TDK version capes with the V cut neck. They are 30 dollars each shipped. PM me if interested and they are first come first served. thanks

Does the cape fit under the neckpiece? Just curious in how it fits and stays in place.

Back