Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good MarfMaster.
Just curious...how did you go about reattaching the triangles? Are they attached to the cape or just the cowl?

They're attached to the cowl with electrical tape. I cut two thin strips with an exacto knife and eyeballed where to attach them for the sake of accuracy.

I have a shipment going out tomorrow. If anyone else would like a cape please PM me. I do have enough material left but I am not sure how many more I will be making because I am moving on to something else pretty soon.

I just went out yesterday and bought some more fabric which I got a VERY good deal on. So I decided to be nice and anyone that wants a cape in the US I am charging only 20 dollars shipped and anywhere else is just 25. Let me know as I am making a shipment tomorrow.

i am only selling these at this price until the material is gone. Also I have school starting on wednesday so I will only be making these until this coming tuesday so that I can focus on school.

LAST CALL for capes as I am making the shipment on monday and tuesday. I am making them until tuesday but since I have many to do I am not taking anymore orders past today. So if you are interested let me know by today. Thanks

Back