Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here you go Riko here are some pics of the back:
IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

I cannot take off the head yet as I am doing some mods but I can in a few days.

here is a photoshopped pic of a OC Batman cape.... the red dot illustrates a hole that will be used to go around the long neck adapter.
IMG_0160-1.jpg

I can say already I am interested in a SHORT cape version for TDK suit AFTHER I've seen some pictures of it on the actual figure :)

but that is for end or begin next year, but I have patient

as long as you can make them when the first DX02 bats arrives, I am in

one question though, how would I go and attach those pins of the DK version to slide it into the figure (loving the look of https://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg29/lforigno/IMG_0169.jpg) might consider buying one of those for both of them if there is enough material

The cape clips on the original costume version would come off and be glued to the cowl with cape fitting sround the long neck adapter and the head on top of it. For the TDK version batman I designed the cape to have 2 ends that would go where the current capes are at. Just PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Can't wait to fit my original suit cape. How did you make the neck area for it, same as the Takara and slit a hole?

I'm hoping I can salvage the pins and pop them back in with the new cape.

@TheDarkKnight_NL, I used some thin pieces of cardboard with double sided tape like pretend plastic lugs that were easy to jam into the clip holders on TDK suit. As it kept the extra fabric areas straight going into the holders. While making it easy to allow you to pull them back out.

dscf5856.jpg

I made it the same way as the takara cape. The cape is designed for the cape clips to be accurately attached to the cowl.

hey am very interested in your dark knight version cape....have you/will you be getting any images of the cape fixed on the actual fig ?

hey am very interested in your dark knight version cape....have you/will you be getting any images of the cape fixed on the actual fig ?

I'm sorry I don't have a dark knight batman anymore as I am waiting on the DX batman. I ha a modified hot toys batman and dark knight medicom batman but sold in anticipation for the new one. I mailed out dome dark knight version capes the last couple days so probably within the next week-2 weeks images will pop up. Thanks

I'm sorry I don't have a dark knight batman anymore as I am waiting on the DX batman. I ha a modified hot toys batman and dark knight medicom batman but sold in anticipation for the new one. I mailed out dome dark knight version capes the last couple days so probably within the next week-2 weeks images will pop up. Thanks

Will you be making anymore capes for the dark knight version in 2 weeks ?

Can't wait to fit my original suit cape. How did you make the neck area for it, same as the Takara and slit a hole?

I'm hoping I can salvage the pins and pop them back in with the new cape.

@TheDarkKnight_NL, I used some thin pieces of cardboard with double sided tape like pretend plastic lugs that were easy to jam into the clip holders on TDK suit. As it kept the extra fabric areas straight going into the holders. While making it easy to allow you to pull them back out.

dscf5856.jpg

if its that easy, i might be interested in 2 ;) OC and TDK version ;)

Back