Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All capes ordered up to this point have been shipped. I have enough material for around 10 more capes. If anyone is interested let me know, thanks everyone

So awesome. Thanks man!

100_4178.jpg

100_4182.jpg

If anyone has pictures of the custom cape on the dark knight version fig then please post !!!

I just got my cape in the mail today and I don't have a clue as how I'm going to put it on my dark knight fig. Is there a tutorial out there guys?

Okay heres the thing I:

a) REALLY hate my Hot Toys (OC) cape and would love one of these to replace it but ..........

b) I haven't the balls to take or break this one off.

Any safe tips?

Okay heres the thing I:

a) REALLY hate my Hot Toys (OC) cape and would love one of these to replace it but ..........

b) I haven't the balls to take or break this one off.

Any safe tips?

It is honestly a easy mod just have patience. Also I would recommend gluing the cape clips to the cowl.

Any safe tips?

Heh, where's Dally when you need him. I think he posted pics in far far away land dismantling it. It's that long ago I can barely remember. When they arrive I think if I can get those clips safely off I'll make triangular pieces out of putty.

It is honestly a easy mod just have patience. Also I would recommend gluing the cape clips to the cowl.

Heh, where's Dally when you need him. I think he posted pics in far far away land dismantling it. It's that long ago I can barely remember. When they arrive I think if I can get those clips safely off I'll make triangular pieces out of putty.

Yeah well i'll just remain the big chicken then :eek: I don't have the heart to glue something back on to something that is too valuable imo.

I have enough for only 4 more capes and then I am done so if you are interested PLEASE let me know as I will NOT be making anymore when these last 4 are done.

Yeah well i'll just remain the big chicken then :eek: I don't have the heart to glue something back on to something that is too valuable imo.

Probably wise as we know how rare it is but I wont be using any glue either. I know how it would feel if something got messed up or devalued it. It would be heart breaking. I'll use a teeny bit of sellotape or double sided tape to attach the custom made triangular pieces so the originals are in no way damaged. That way everything can be easily put back together with no damage done.

I still haven't even really looked at how the clips are attached yet. Still waiting on the capes when they do.

snake used the rayon..... the same material I used for mine. It is the stuff that falls more naturally. I did not even bother making any in the thicker polyester because it was just not natural so I threw it out.

Received my OC cape today, super fast shipping
So I just pull the head off and then I (gently) take the triangular pieces out right ?? (Don't want to destroy the suit)

Thanks again lforigno

no problem guys and also a quick word. These capes CAN be ironed. If you receive them and they are wrinked at all adjust your iron to the setting rayon. They you are golden. Thanks

Back