Crysis 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take that over none at all. The way most current shooters are they might as well be on rails. I mean whats the point in every being able to walk around if there is only one place to go?

Indeed. Rail shooters like MW3 are relics IMO. They feel so stale at this point. I give Crytek credit for at least trying to give a bit freedom and choice to the player. As time goes on, those old fashion, heavily scripted campaigns need to go away.

2 was actually pretty amazing & IMO the only way to play a Crysis game is on the PC.

Seriously, you will be missing out on some cool graphics with the console versions.

From what I remember, the levels were pretty big and open. I mean, it wasn't an open world game or anything like Far Cry 2, but you could take on a pack of enemies a number of different ways.

I still love on rail shooters, but I'd take a game like Crysis or Deus Ex any day of the week.

2 was actually pretty amazing & IMO the only way to play a Crysis game is on the PC.

Seriously, you will be missing out on some cool graphics with the console versions.

:lecture I just picked Crysis 2 up for the PC cheap after having played through it already on the 360. It is like a whole different experience.

Well, I'm sure the bow is just one weapon among the usual arsenal of guns.

I do hope that they don't force the player to use it.

played the beta on pc.
for all you PC gamers make an origin account and play the multiplayer beta.
I cranked the graphics and it looks amazing but not getting good frame rate.
My GTX580 (3gig) has finnaly being put to the test.
crysis games always put your graphic power to the test.

The hunter mode multiplayer was so crap.
played for 3 minutes and just dint like it at all.
I am sure this is going to be A single player game for me.

I'll be playing this on PC as it comes with the graphics card I'll be purchasing.

played the beta on pc.
for all you PC gamers make an origin account and play the multiplayer beta.
I cranked the graphics and it looks amazing but not getting good frame rate.
My GTX580 (3gig) has finnaly being put to the test.
crysis games always put your graphic power to the test.

The hunter mode multiplayer was so crap.
played for 3 minutes and just dint like it at all.
I am sure this is going to be A single player game for me.

Crysis will always be a single player game to me. The multiplayer has always been ***

If I were a pc man like you snake, this would be a launch brought for me :)
The crysis games cranked up on a pc look amazing!

Still no reviews :impatient:

They do look amazing, but it's just kind of a bland shooter IMO. I hope I'm wrong and crysis 3 is amazing. I would love to see what it looks like on my pc.

Back