Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Crysis (Crytek) - Prophet Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi-res pics from the video :
15.jpg

12.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

Quality video!!! really really nice. It looks like a really solid figure. Is it? Man I wish they'd remake Master Chief using this engineering.

Thanks - yes it's a solid figure - the rubber quality and feel is more like hot toys AOU Hulk arms

how's the Crysis game series btw? in terms of storyline ..etc ..

First game starts out really good, when the Aliens appear for the first time in combat it gets dull and pretty generic.

Parts 2 and 3 were too much designed to be played on consoles.
Plus they were way more scifi than Pt1.
What I didn't like was that Pt2 and 3 strayed so much from the premise of the first game storywise.
And at the beginning of Pt2, you didn't know what happened to the character you played in Pt1 and all the others.
But they have their strenghts.

Storyline itself is... meeeh.
Aliens, alien technology, evil corporation, blablabla, you name it.
But the graphics are great.
I can only recommend Pt1, it's one of the coolest, most interactive SP shooters I've played.
Pt2 and 3 just if you're really really into Pt1.

how's the Crysis game series btw? in terms of storyline ..etc ..

I never played the first game - started with Crysis 2 and played Crysis 3. Both were amazing games for me. More than the story line, I enjoyed the game mechanics of the nanosuit and the scenery/graphics. Stealth mode is taken to the next level in this game. The alien weapons are always fun to use (Crysis 3).

I really love the first two. Great games and cool stories independently not so much when put together. The third one tho was OK but way to linear.

Only played Crysis2. The gameplay was good & multiplayer was fun.
Story wise... it wasn't bad.

Still happy I got him, a really underrated figure.
(even ThreeZero doesn't seem to pay much attention to - no promotional showcase / news release / review :slap)

(even ThreeZero doesn't seem to pay much attention to - no promotional showcase / news release / review :slap)

I don't know...
Their PR "strategy" - if there is any - is pretty bad.
I only own Chappie, but their figures always look interesting but they don't advertise and promote them enough for my taste.

Just look at Denaerys Targaryen.
The headsculpt of the prototype looks awesome and it's maybe the most popular TV series at the moment.
And the few pics they provide look dull and the figure isn't even nicely posed.

First game starts out really good, when the Aliens appear for the first time in combat it gets dull and pretty generic.

Parts 2 and 3 were too much designed to be played on consoles.
Plus they were way more scifi than Pt1.
What I didn't like was that Pt2 and 3 strayed so much from the premise of the first game storywise.
And at the beginning of Pt2, you didn't know what happened to the character you played in Pt1 and all the others.
But they have their strenghts.

Storyline itself is... meeeh.
Aliens, alien technology, evil corporation, blablabla, you name it.
But the graphics are great.
I can only recommend Pt1, it's one of the coolest, most interactive SP shooters I've played.
Pt2 and 3 just if you're really really into Pt1.

I just bought Crysis1 on Retail only to find out it's a GFWL game ..contacted EA Support and their help was really good and they added the game to my Library ..the service was quick and excellent despite the bad rep they get

I just bought Crysis1 on Retail only to find out it's a GFWL game ..contacted EA Support and their help was really good and they added the game to my Library ..the service was quick and excellent despite the bad rep they get

Nope, it's not GFWL, it was using GameSpy back in 2007.
But EA Support adds it to your Origin account when asked.
Origin support was always very good.

You'll see:
Crysis 1 is a superb shooter!

I loved all three Crysis games. Crysis 1 is the best game, but I like what Crysis 2 and 3 do to diversify the gameplay/ environments. The story is a bit of a cluster****, but it's still really enjoyable. Also just managed to snag this guy off a fellow collector for around 117 USD shipped!

I loved all three Crysis games. Crysis 1 is the best game, but I like what Crysis 2 and 3 do to diversify the gameplay/ environments. The story is a bit of a cluster****, but it's still really enjoyable. Also just managed to snag this guy off a fellow collector for around 117 USD shipped!

[emoji50]
Whoa, that's a great price!

$117. Must have fallen off the back of a truck.

Ive never played any of the games but i thought this was just a uniquely awesome figure. I just got mine off ebay for a pretty decent price (not $117). This guy is just a monster. Looks like a space age hunter or something.

I like when a figure comes out and i have no reference to the source material, but it looks so cool i want to get it anyway.

Got mine yesterday.

Overall, cool. Some bad points-

- his hands should have been flexible plastic, not hard plastic. Helps with holding the weapons.

- he only comes with 3 sets of hands- fists, trigger finger, and archer/bow hands. No relaxed hand or hands for supporting the rifle.

- the rifle itself feels hollow and cheap compared to other manufacturers. Also, there are no moving components on the rifle (admittedly, a knit-pick).

- it can be difficult getting him into the position where he supports the rifle with the non trigger hand.

Overall, he looks like a space age hunter. I never played any of these games. Never even heard of them, but this guy looked so cool I had to pick him up.

Back