Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Crysis (Crytek) - Prophet Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't recall the Scar rifle being that big in the game.

Yeah, it's definitely too big compared to ingame. Like cartoony big. It's a bit of a shame, but the Bow is the correct.

suit_up_by_omen2501.jpg

I will say this though, gun aside, this thing is great. So sturdy, so balanced. Almost doesn't need a stand. And the way they've done the articulation is really well thought out. The only thing aside from the gun that irks me so far is their dry brushing, because it kinda gives some of the paint apps a messy look rather than a clean look close up.

Not sure whether I want this again. I was set on it a couple of days ago, but now I think I'll need to go to a store and see the paint app close up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I assume the only things painted are the silver applications, the yellow straps on the upper legs and head, the red visor and some greyish things, aren't they?

I like the matte paint app since the Nanosuit isn't glossy at all in the games.

Finally got him in.
Although I do not dig that matte paint app since it makes the figure look sloppy sonehow, it's a very impressive figure.

The articulation seems to be well thought through and the rubber sleeves look awesome.

Only nitpicks:
The glued seams between the rubber shouldercovers and the chestpiece are a weak spot, perhaps that seam will come loose at some point if the arms are moved too much.

Other thing is this:

4f446ee5a60c5d36aadde264b167f3de.jpg

Those small spikes on the spine will sting into the rubber of the lower torso if you're not carefull moving the upper body backwards.
Also the left spike already broke off on my figure at some point, didn't even notice it until yesterday night.

But besides that I am in awe!
I do not regret any cent spent on that guy. :)

No. In the last year they've released two figures under the Fallout line with another in production, and they share a lot of infrastructure with ThreeA which means they're effectively doing the Destiny stuff as well. I think they won't go very deep into any particular gaming line, but they're definitely not done.

It's also worth remembering just how much stuff they're juggling as well. Tons of projects across different TV, movie and manga IPs; off the top of my head I can name Michonne and Rick from TWD, The Hound and Daenerys from Game of Thrones, Shin from Dorohedoro, and Genos and Saitama from One Punch Man.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just discovered on my figure:
Rubber glued into upper side of right silver elbow joint starts to loosen.

Also on your figures? :/

I contacted 3Z and their customer support - they answer quick as hell - proposed to glue the seam between rubber and plastic.

They apparently use this glue:
5277a6d591cb59782f9acbc524780f92.png

You can't get it in Europe under 60 bucks, but I got it from eBay/Japan for 10 bucks shipped.
Apparently it doesn't affect the rubber...

Mine's doing fine despite the archery poses like in these attached pictures...

Imho Threezero Crysis Prophet action figure is the best nanosuit action figure ever made! :D

Do you guys think Threezero will ever release the Nanosuit v1.0 from Crysis 1?
c49920f9a6ae7e35b06aedddc6973231.jpg
065aa91668cfb378eb3f47401bd24332.jpg
bb5eebeeaa916a09bc5fdb64c291824a.jpg
e4fab5764df6f0f1b769d146c1bc1eb1.jpg
c65b48488e04b92cbd7cea038f6e1da3.jpg
92b76475364994cb3995060b1daba721.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Back