Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody please ASK SIDESHOW to put up the high res pictures, its difficult to make a choice with these small pictures, i would like a closer look at the finer details or are they afraid the production pieces wont match up

'Somebody' please tell the above person not to be afraid - He himself is allowed to ask Sideshow, same as any other 'Somebody'...
:D

Looks good.

NERD ALERT: The mace or any other bludgeoning weapon would be better suited to fighting undead skeleton warriors than his Atlantean sword or any other bladed weapon. END NERD ALERT.

Well I ordered it. I love Conan. The price is ****ing outrageous though.

Edit: When I posted this there were only two pics and the stygian skeleton on the base wasn't revealed.

I love me some Conan also. I am right there with you, ordered! Statues keep going up $50 a year though I won't be collecting much longer. I've been waiting for a new Conan PF for awhile. Base is freaking unbelievably cool!

Last edited:
'Somebody' please tell the above person not to be afraid - He himself is allowed to ask Sideshow, same as any other 'Somebody'...
:D

i thought there were some people here with more power to whom SS listens more than me,, like CBG for eg :monkey3

Ordered! Had $115 in rewards points so I used them up. Only $49/month on Flex with those so it's not too bad.

Im happy to see this, really am
It looks like SS is pumping them out left and right and this is just great for all the Conan fans.

I will be sure to show a lot of pics of this statue and do a review.
At the same time I am now %100 confident that the ARH Studios massive dio will surprise a lot of the guys.

This just builds the suspense and this is very exciting to see!

Is it really massive? It's taller overall, yes, but the figure is still 1/4 scale, Probably about 17", rest is the base, no?

Is it really massive? It's taller overall, yes, but the figure is still 1/4 scale, Probably about 17", rest is the base, no?

Yes, the base always adds to the total height
Still big, but not huge

This looks really nice but I am priced out :-(

I wish everyone would stop paying $2k for Doom so that SS can stop increasing prices on us lol

Im happy to see this, really am
It looks like SS is pumping them out left and right and this is just great for all the Conan fans.

I will be sure to show a lot of pics of this statue and do a review.
At the same time I am now %100 confident that the ARH Studios massive dio will surprise a lot of the guys.

This just builds the suspense and this is very exciting to see!

Look forward to it.

I'm a huge Robert E. Howard fan and this Conan piece looks great so far. But it is expensive so I'll make my final decision when I see it at SDCC. I just hope it's there.

I'm not crazy about the price, but it's the pose that really puts me off.

The body position looks like a toddler having a fit in the supermarket checkout line after being denied candy. Meh....

I can't unsee it. I imagine him about to throw his two weapons on the ground saying "WAHH I WANT IT GIVE THEM TO ME!"

Back